23. Flashback - 2

Date published: 24.04.22

Words: 560+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Flashback continues

Man: Well... that I leave upto you guys to decide or why don't you hear it from Nandini herself, which side is she representing, right Nandini?

Nandini doesn't respond to this. She just stood and observed the heights of sickness of those rich spoilt kids who find no shame in humiliating someone in public.

Man: So now time for some gift session. Our first gift would be a very pretty name or should I say a tag name for our winner and I need help from all of you. Come on, give a name.

Girl 1: Tomboy

Man: Nahh, too common, no Nandini? COme on guys, she is Unique so give her a unique name.

Cab: I have a perfect Unique name for her, SONI MUNDA (beautiful man)

All the students started laughing hysterically on hearing the name. Manik too giggles.

Man: Well that's a beautiful name, do you like it Nandini? Oh I am sure you would, after all Fab 5 has given you this Unique name.

And now time for the other gift, like people say, A good moment should be enjoyed and shared with sweets, so can someone get us some sweet for Nandini please.

Muk:  Of course Manik, I will get it.

And she throws a piece of cake at aiming at Nandini which directly hits her on her face and that was enough to make people go crazy in laughing.

Muk: Oops.. sorry. It slipped.

Man (getting close to Nandini): Hope you understood the consequences of messing up with Fab 5.

Nandini gets down from the stage and starts moving. Fab 5 go up the stage and give a hi-five to Manik.

Cab: Wow Manik, that was real fun. I so loved it.

Al: Seriously Manik, you gave life to this boring party and also an unforgettable lesson to that girl.

Muk: A.. Ah Alya don't snatch her gift from her, her "tag name" SONI MUNDA

Dhr: But don't you think it went a little overboard?

Cab: Relax lover boy, it's a Fab 5 style prank and you know...

He stops in between when he finds Nandini coming back towards the stage holding Manik's jacket in her hand. Finding Cabir staring at one point, Fab 5 turns to see and find the same scene. Nandini comes on the stage gaining attention from all the students. She goes in front of Manik and showing him his jacket, she starts cleaning the cake from her face.

Man: What the hell?? How dare you??

Nandini after cleaning her face throws the jacket on Manik's face.

Nan: Well, sweets should be offered to both the parties, no? So here is your share.

(Turning towards Fab 4)

Nan: I am sure you guys won't mind sharing it with him, I know that I have used it before but I guess you guys are completely fine with having something that I have left just like the table, no?

Man (getting furious): Nandini you...

Nandini cuts him in between: Thank you, thank you for choosing me as THE MOST UNIQUE STUDENT. I hope your vocabulary is good enough to know the meaning of Unique.. "something different amidst similar things". And you found me to be unique that means you are similar to anyone and everyone standing here. SO thank you.

Enjoy your cake.

Saying so she gets down from the stage and moves out of the hall, leaving behind shocked students and a furious Fab 5. 

Flashback ends

--*--*--*--*--

Flashback over finally. Let's continue with the 4th day in the next chapter.

Until then

Love Love

Anks