12. Cabir's Proposal

Date published: 11.04.2022

Words: 1250+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Next Day 

Space School of Business

In canteen

Navya was waiting for Nandini at a table, when Cabir enters there in search of Fab 5.

Cab: Look at this, the morning has not started for Fab 5 yet. No worries, I'll eat something till then.

As he was going to the counter, he found Navya sitting alone, and how can Cabir leave this opportunity?

Cab (self talk): Wow.. She is so beautiful, I have seen many beautiful girls but not someone like her. Come on Cabir, if you want her to be yours, then stop staring and take the first step, step of Friendship.

Going towards Navya,

Cab: Hello madhubala ji, how are you? Are you here alone? (while taking a seat on the table opposite to her)

Nav: You! You are here again, I have told you many times right that my name is not Madhubala!!

Cab: Now what do I do Madhubala ji, you never introduced yourself to me!

And I call you Madhubala because she was the most beautiful heroine of her era and she was my favorite too.

Nav: are you flirting with me?

Cab: Oh... You took it to your heart,. Wait, leave all this, let's start from the start.

Hi, my name is Cabir,

will you be my friend?

Nav: Why do you want to be my friend?

Cab: Ahhh.... First tell your name no?

Nav: Navya... Navya Naveli

Cab (with a big smile): so Navya Navya Naveli

Nav: NO no, my name is Navya one time only.

Cab: Ok, so Navya one time only

Nav: Ufff... You are teasing me (turning her head in opposite direction with a cute angry pout)

Cab (such a cute expression of hers): Ohk sorry, see, I am holding my ears, look here for once, I was just teasing you.

Nav: Even I was also joking (giggles)

Cab: So making fun of me? That's good. We make fun of others and you are making fun of me. 

Ok then, now that introduction is done, pulling each other's leg done then friendship?

Nav: But I can't be your friend!

Cab (getting shocked): Why?

Nav: Because Nandini is my friend, and I saw yesterday, how you people treated her.

Cab: Navya, see I understand whatever happened yesterday, that did not leave a good first impression of mine on you, but without knowing me, how can you make an opinion about me? This is also wrong right? All I am asking you is for one chance, then you decide yourself if I am capable of your friendship or not.

Nav: I'll just ask one question to you. If Fab 5 asks you to stay away from me, would you go against them?

Cab (stunned... but composes later): No, ..... but I'll try to explain them that they are thinking wrong about you.

Nav: But I don't even know you Cabir, how can I justify you to others? I agree Nandini became my friend just a two-three days ago and our friendship is not as strong and old as yours but this is for sure a permanent friendship which will last for a lifetime. Nandini did not tell me anything about you guys, but whatever I saw yesterday, I came upon this conclusion. I don't know about future but for now only Nandini is my friend and I am way too happy with her.