9. Intruder at tuition?

Date Published: 09.04.2022

Words: 1400+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Next day, a new morning.

A new day, a new challenge.

In Space School of Business

Enters Navya wearing a white churidar and hair held at its place with a braid. She walks towards a group of 5 friends and speaks softly: 

Excuse me.

The guy who was facing his back to her turned and saw her. He got bowled over seeing such a beauty in front of him.

Nav: Can you please show me the way to Principal's office?

That guy keeps gawking at her which makes her uncomfortable.

Nav: ehmmmm.... Excuse me?

On receiving no response from him, she leaves from there.

Here a boy shakes him to get him out of his stance.

Dhr: Cabir where are you lost man?

Cab (still lost): Wow.... Beautiful!!

Mukti and Alya giggled: but she is gonee

Man (smirking): You like her?

Cab: A lot

All 5 break into laughter

Cab: Nobody can stay happy if you guys are friends, she left, couldn't you guys stop her?

_______________________________________________________

Navya was still looking for the cabin when she bumped into someone else.

Oh dear lord, today's day is only doomed, I don't know whose face I saw first in the morning. 

Turning towards the person

I am sorrr.....

You!

And she hops on the person: Thank you lord, something good finally happened to me today.

The person separates her: Done?

Nav: Noo! First we need to start from the start.

Taking out her hand: I am Navya.

Seeing no response from the person, she forcefully takes her hand in a handshake and says: Abd you are Nandini, my first friend in Mumbai. Now that you are my first friend, please take me to the Principal's office.

Nan: Go straight and second room to your left is his cabin.

Nav: Now I am completely sure, God has sent you for me, that is why you saved me yesterday and today also... so let's go?

Nan: Actually I have work so.....

Nav: You will leave your friend like this only?

Nan: I DON'T MAKE FRIENDS.

Nav (shocked): What? But why??

On getting no response, she decides to drop the topic.

Nav: No worries, You don't but I do make and consider you as my friend, and that too best, so that is why you need to come with me.

Saying so she drags her with herself, continuing her blabbering. Nandini all the time just hmmed giving her a signal that she is listening. She evn told her how Cabir was staring at her.

After a long time Nandini felt that someone was genuinely trying to befriend her. But Nandini had lost all her hopes on friendship, due to her past, she doesn't make any new friends nor she trusts anyone. But she thought if Navya counts on her then let it be that way. She can't make friends but this doesn't mean that others can't befriend her.