34. Is FAB 5 back?

Date published: 12.06.22

Words: 1500+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Tar: I want Fab 5. I want my lost hope back. That is my wish.

Every member of Fab 5 had tears rolling down their cheeks. They never had imagined that someone would pin their hopes on them upto this extent. They had no idea that even after stepping down from music since 2 years, people would still remember them.

Nandini was observing them keenly. She was trying to understand their inner turmoil, seeing their tears, one thing she got sure of was that none among them was happy after leaving their music. She then turned towards Manik and saw him looking down, trying to hide his tears. She was eagerly waiting for their reply. 

On the other hand, Manik was completely lost after hearing Tarush's wish. He wanted to fulfill his wish but he simply couldn't. He was in a dilemma. He knew he won't be able to sing anymore, he didn't have that courage to sing again. He knew he had not only taken music away from himself, but from his friends too. He tried explaining them to continue without him, but what is that friendship for if you can't stand with each other in hard times. He was about to say no when Nandini's voice echoed in his ears.

If you have something that gives you peace, that gives you happiness, that connects your happiness with dear one's happiness, don't let that choice go. Seeing you happy not only gives us happiness but also to those who who love you, who wish to see you happy. We are defined by our choice Manik and its you who has to make a definition for yourself. Choose wisely...

Cabir was the first to come out of trance. He sees towards Manik and then towards other members of fab 5.

Cab: You were right champ. This wish of yours is not easy for us. Sorry champ, but we can't...

Man: We can do it. (interrupting Cabir)

Fab 4 turn their heads towards Manik in utter shock, so does Nandini. But deep inside she got extremely happy. Tarush, whose face had fell on hearing Cabir was now elated.

Tar: Really??

Man: (smiling lightly) Of course.

Cab: Manik I hope you know what you are saying. Listen it's ok, we can make him understand, you don't have to do it when you don't want it.

Man: But I want it Cabir. Enough of running away. (stands up) What say guys, let's get the Fab 5 charm back.

And puts his hand forward. 

Fab 4 get extremely happy on hearing Manik, the tears which were till now of disappointment and pain were now of utter happiness. They immediately put their hands on Manik, saying

Fab4: Let's do it again.

Manik then turns towards Tarush

Man: We will fulfill your wish but only half of it.

Tar: Why?

Man: Because my dear champ, we don't have our instruments here so you won't be able to see Alya on Keyboard or Mukti on electric guitar, Cabir on drums, Dhruv or me on guitar but yes you will see Alya smiling, you will see Mukti in attitude, Cabir swaying, Dhruv bein lost and you will see ME performing, singing, for YOU.

Tar (getting happy): But you can fulfill my complete wish.

Cab: How?

Tar: Because I have all the instruments that you play! Come I'll show you.

Tarush takes Fab 5 to a nearby room where all musical instruments were kept. Fab 5 get shocked.

 Fab 5 get shocked