2. Space School of Business

Date Published: 02.04.2022

Words: 1200+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

A black Mercedes enters the college premises and Manik and Cabir come out of it. Both head towards the gate of the college where their friends are waiting for them and together enter the college, with the aura found only in them, in the Fab 5. fab 5 used to be a beautiful musical band, though they don't play music anymore but still they are the Fab 5, their friendship bond is something which is worth getting jealous of.

That is why they all are still in 2nd year, as Manik had taken one year off due to an incident in the past, his friends decided to take a pause too, so that they could all be together. This is their friendship, ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE.

Entering into the college, they head towards the canteen. It is now a Fab 5 tradition to have breakfast together in the canteen, as they know Manik never eats at home. They hear some students taking.

1: Oh.... Look at that, we have our SONI MUNDA (Soni in Punjabi  is beautiful and Munda is a man)

2: Ah Yes... Look at her she is looking so beautiful.... Sorry Handsome

3: Right... Beautiful is for girls but she is 

1,2,3: SONI MUNDA

Here comes Nandini Murthy, dressed in tugged Dungari and a check shirt, with no makeup at all, a straight face with i-don't-give-a-damn-look, strong and stern expression. Though she looks beautiful without makeup, but her overall look gives her a complete boyish look, and all the college students have nicknamed her as SONI MUNDA.

Ignoring all the talk and people around her, Nandini reached to the counter.

Nan: One hot chocolate please

After she receives her order, she happens to cross the Fab 5 table, and as soon as she reaches the table, someone came in front of her all of a sudden, causing her to stop with a jerk and leading to the spilling of entire hot chocolate on her.

Nan: What the hell!!!

As she looked towards the person, she guessed it right, it was none other than Mr. Manik Malhotra

Huffing slightly, she starts to move when...

Man: Tch Tch Tch.... so sad, all of it spilled over you? Aww... Feeling bad Miss Topper??!!

Cab: Why would she be sad? Infact I think she must be very happy, after all the Rockstar of the College touched her, even if its just a push.

Muk: and now she has become the HOT MUNDA, now people will take more interest in her, right Miss Nandini?

Al: Actually Mukti, not hot, but CHOCOLATY MUNDA, you see she is completely drenched in chocolate, look at her face, gosh! GROSS!

Everyone in the canteen start laughing at Nandini but Nandini maintaining a calm face starts moving out from there.

Manik calls out for her from behind:

I have heard that Miss Topper has answer to every question, what happened today then? Just got your lips sealed, huh?

Nandini doesn't reply and just leaves from there.

Cab: wow man! It was fun today..

Dh: Manik don't you think you shouldn't have done that. I mean she wasn't even bothering us, so why are we troubling her?

Al: Forget about us, she doesn't even talk to anyone here. And chill she deserves it.

Muk: Yes Dhruv, how can you forget what she had done last year with us, especially with Manik. So she deserves every bit of it.