7. Challenge

Date Published: 08.04.2022

Words: 2500+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

After Neyonika informed them about their final decision, there was a pin drop silence in the cabin.

While on one hand, Fab 5 were shocked: Manik was thinking of ways to stay away from her, Nandini was calm all the time, on the other hand Neyoniks was very happy, because she wanted Nandini to step into Fab 5's lives, especially Manik's life to set everything right that was wrong since a long time. She felt that its only Nandini can train her spoilt kids and get them back on the right path and maybe.. maybe even untie the knots that are in her and Manik's relation. Maybe she could get her son back. Maybe.

But she even knew the heights of mischievousness of Fab 5. And she was sure that they would definitely do something to force Nandini to refuse from this job. So she came up with an idea.

Nyo: So, now we all know that Nandini is going to give you tuitions, let's discuss other rules too.

Cab (whispering): What else is left now? She has already blasted the bomb, and now does she wants to bury our grave?

Muk: This Nandini... How could she agree tot his deal? I am sure she must be having a great benefit for this!

Al: You are right Mukti! Now what will we do?

Cab: Why fear when Cabir is here. Let's see till when she can stick to us, to the Fab 5.

Dhr: What rules ma'am?

Nyo: 1. Your tuitions will start from tomorrow and Nandini would be teaching in the Malhotra Mansion.

2. Timings will be decided by Nandini

Alya interrupts.

Al: But ma'am, we can't always adjust our times according to her comfort. We are busy people, unlike her who has nothing do except sticking to books.

Muk: Yes ma'am, and we are the Fab 5. So it should be her who will have to adjust her timings according to us and not the other way round.

Nyo: Are you guys done? Or is there something else?

So yes Rule No. 2 Your timings will be decided by Nandini and ONLY NANDINI. (while glaring at Alya and Mukti)

Because unlike you, who are busy only in getting latest fashion trending clothes into their clothes or clubbing, this girl is indeed a very busy girl and by busy I mean in something genuine and useful. And don't forget, it's you guys who need her and not the other way round. (looking at Mukti)

So now rule no. 3 and the MOST IMPORTANT rule: 

If I get to know that you guys are doing any mischief with Nandini or if Nandini leaves this job because of you guys then be ready to face the consequences.

On hearing this, Cabir who till now was smirking got tensed. And when Neyonika turned towards him while saying the last line, he nervously gulped down his saliva and asked: What consequences ma'am?

Nyo: Oh well, nothing much. Just that you guys , I mean the FAMOUS FAB 5 will have to come early every morning till next 6 moths and clean the entire college.

And by entire I mean the backyard, the classrooms, the corridors, the canteen and yeah not to forget the bathrooms as well! And for tuitions, you would have to take extra classes from your professors int he college itself.

And here fab 5 were almost at the verge of fainting. Manik too was too hell shocked on hearing his mon's "consequences". While Nandini gave a small chuckle on hearing their consequences, Neyonika was all the time smirking at Fab 5.