10. Day #1

Date published: 10.04.2022

Words: 1400+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Evening 2:55 p.m.

Malhotra Mansion

Man: Is everything set?

Cab: Chill Manik, everything is under control. I was saying that Nandini's friend, what was her name uhm... (faking as if thinking hard) Neha.... no no.... Namrata, naah

Dhr: Madhubala?

Cab: That is what I call her......

Navya!! Right Navya

I was thinking that she is so naïve, why drag her in between, our revenge is from Nandini right?

Man: Yeah yeah, don't worry. We won't become a hurdle in your LOVE story (stressing on love)

Cab: Not.. Nothing like that.

Alia and Mukti come there laughing badly.

Dhr: What's wrong with you both?

Muk: Guys.... you sho... should have .... seen Nandini.... I mean.... our tutor. She has reached.... and guess what..... she came here on a cycle.... CYCLE.... can you believe it?

Al: OMG.... my stomach hurts, I cant.... laugh anymore.

Man: In that case Alya... hold on for a sec.... since Nandini Murthy has come so let us welcome her.

WELCOME TO HELL... NANDINI MURTHY.

As Nandini rings the bell, a servant opens the door and leads her to the study room.

Nandini goes and finds the room closed. She feels something fishy. So she takes out a scarf and ties it on her head, covering her hair and opens the door.

As soon as she opens the door, a bucket full of grease falls on her and at the same time fab 5 throw buckets full of garbage, rotten tomatoes, sauce, mud and eggs on her. 

Nan: What the fu*kkkk!!!!

And Fab 5 break into fits of laughter, seeing Nandini covered in garbage which got stuck to her due to grease.

After a while controlling his laughter,

Man: Tch Tch Tch Miss Topper, full of garbage?? Aww.. must say you look .... AWFUL.

Muk: I can't figure out whether this disgusting smell is of the rotten tomatoes or of the eggs! (Laughs again)

Cab: I am so sorry Nandini, no really I am.

I am sorry that I couldn't take your video and show it to you how BEAUTIFUL you are looking. Actually we would like to keep our entertainment personal.😉

They again start laughing.

Nan: Are you guys done? So let's start with today's class, and goes towards a chair to sit on. 

Fab 5 stop laughing abruptly.

Al: What the hell? Is she serious? I mean even after this she is planning to sit here and teach us?

Muk: Is she mad or what?

Dhr: Guys, don't forget we are playing a fair game and she didn't even bring Navya today or else Neyonika aunty would have told us that she would be joining us from today. So I think let's just sit.

Man: he is right, come let's sit and mind you but not QUIET. (winking)

They all sit next to Nandini when Alya says..

Eeeewwwww, I can't sit here. I mean she stinks like hell. I will just vomit. 

Nan: Well Alya, you should have thought about this before carrying out this prank. Now I can't help it if you have spoilt my entire getup. So please sit and let us start with our business.