5. Strong and Independent

Date Published: 06.04.2022

Words: 1900+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Nandini got shocked on hearing Neyonika's last words. She felt all her blood get drained out. Yet, she tried being confident and asked her, 

What do you mean ma'am?

Nyo: Actually, we Board members have been thinking about this tuition thing for a while. Every time when I used to think that who would be strong enough to give tuitions to the MISCHIEVIOUS FAB 5, don't know why but only you came in my mind. Sound weird right? People usually find a capable tutor for their kids but here I am looking for a strong one. Though I got a strong and a capable one too.

So I had decided that I would appoint you, but I had no detail of yours except the basic ones, so I hired a man to get your details.

This was like a big blow to Nandini, she felt as if her end is near. Now Neyonika knows her past, and she would throw her out of this college. Everything is finished. All her aims, her goals, her hard work to reach till here, everything has been wasted.

Finding Nandini shocked and a little scared, Neyonika continues:

Don't need to get tensed or embarrassed about it. In fact I am really proud of you. And that is one of the reasons why I want you to be their tutor.

Nandini gets confused.

Nan: ( self talk) What is ma'am talking about? What does she know about me? Had she known the truth, she would have never say she feels proud of me. What has her detective let her know? I just hope he doesn't know anything about that.

Nyo: Are you upset Nandini that I hired a man to get your information? Trust me dear, I just wanted to know about your whereabouts. I have all students' addresses with me, but you have given the address of an orphanage. And coincidentally I happen to know the manager there, she told me that you shifted from there an year ago and go there regularly. I know it shouldn't be bothering me but I couldn't hold myself back. I truly believe that one's personal life should not be invaded, but I feel that there must be a very strong reason that a sweet and innocent girl like you has this personality. And now I know the reason.

Nan (self talk): Oh Aiyappa! I hope she didn't get to know about my past. I know she will judge me according to what she must have heard. Now everything is over. No... No... I can't let that happen... I had come here for a mission.... I can't leave that incomplete.... I have to do something. 

Uhmmm... Ma'am, what reason?

Flashback (Neyonika's pov)

I called Subhash, one of my trustworthy man who works with Vishal. I know I only want Nandini to be tutor of Fab 5. I haven't seen any one having guts and power to stand against Fab 5 except her. But before appointing her, I need to know something more about her. She has mentioned the address of an orphanage in her form, but then where does she arrange her fees, and other amenities? She is a topper for sure, and college has given her 50% scholarship but she has other need too. 

Subhash: hello ma'am

Nyo: Good that you are here. I have some personal work and I find you fit for that. Hope you won't disappoint me.