33. The surprise wish

Date published: 13.05.22

Words: 400+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Man: Tarush

Nandini gets happier on listening Manik. That is what she always wanted, she wanted Mnaik to choose Tarush for fulfilling his wish, so that her plan gets executed. But when Manik chose Arohi, she thought her plan failed. BUt as the saying goes, when your intentions are good, God himself makes way for you.

Nandini calls for Trush

Fab 5 go to Tarush and kneel down in front of him.

Man: Champ, we as in Fab5 want to fulfill your wish, so tell us what do you wish for?

Tar: Will you really fulfill my wish?

Muk: Of course champ! You know quite a lot about Fab 5, then I am sure you must be knowing that Fab 5 never goes back on its owrds. We will definitely fulfill your wish.

Tar: Are you sure?

Al: Yes we are.

Tar: and if you didn't like my wish then?

Cab: That's not possible champ, you are a champion, how can we not like your wish?

Tar: I mean what if it's not easy.

Dhr: Nothing is difficult for Fab 5 champ, now come on, say your wish.

Tar: I want Fab 5.

Nandini crosses her fingers in anticipation. SHe had no idea how Fab 5 were goring to react. But she knew she had to take this risk if she wanted her plan to be successful.

Fab 5 get confused.

Man: WHat do you mean champ?

Tar: Manik bhaiya, I wnat fab 5, the Fab 5 which was the sensational music band. I want a performance by fab5.

I wish to see Alya di on her keyboard playing with a smile.

I wish to see Mukti di playing her electric guitar with her atitude.

I wish to see Cabir bhaiya on drums beating and swaying along.

I wish to see Dhruv Bhaiya on his guitar playing while being lost in his tune.

And I wish to see you holding the guitar and playing it, singing with your melodious voice, filling the atmosphere giving hope to people like me. 

(LOoking at Fab 5)

I wish to get that hope once again. That is my wish. Can you fulfill it?

Fab 5 were shocked + bewildered + surprised + happy to hear all this from such a young boy. Their eyes had tears which were ready to fall any moment.

But out of all the people, the person who was waiting for their response was Nandini.

--*--*--*--*--

Double update for suspense sequence!!

Will Manik agree for the performance or will he have an outburst?

Keep voting and commenting

Love Love

Anks