14. MNMRA active or not?

Date Published: 13.04.22

Words: 1600+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Fab 5 in unison: WHAT??!!

Man: Have you lost it?

Muk: Listen, we are not going to fulfill any of your conditions.

Cab: Exactly, moreover her conditions are no less than tortures.

(Remembering the previous day)

Dhr: But we don't have any other option.

Al: What are you saying baby? How can we just accept her condition of fulfilling her 2 conditions tomorrow? That's cheating!

Nan: And why is this a cheating? We had made a deal that if you guys win, I would leave the job and if I manage to stick by you guys, then you would fulfill my condition at the end of the day. 

And I don't remember mentioning WHAT TYPE OF CONDITION you are supposed to fulfill!! So technically I don't see it as cheating.

Muk: Whatever it is, you just can't tell us to do this, you are clearly taking an advantage of the situation.

Man: We are ready.

Fab 4 turn to see him in shock.

Cab: Manik, are you mad or what?

Man: No, but this is right. 

(turning towards Nandini)

We are ready to fulfill your 2 conditions tomorrow.

Mukti drags him to a corner and Fab 3 follow them.

Muk: Have you lost it Manik? What are you doing? How can you agree to her conditions? You know right what she can make us do?

Man: She can make us do but we do it, that's not necessary!

Al: What do you mean Manik?

Man: She will put forward her condition only if she WINS tomorrow, if she doesn't win then?

Cab: Correct! If she loses then she won't be able to put forward any of her condition!

Dhr: That means we are saved!

Man: Exactly, So it is in fact good for us that she decided to add her conditions for tomorrow, we will defeat her and her we will be free from a total of 3 conditions of hers as well.

Cab: Brilliant my boy! You have proved today that you are my friend.

Muk: Ok enough, let's go back.

Man: Ok so Nandini, we are ready.

Nan: Good. So see you tomorrow.

She turns to leave but before leaving, she turns back to Manik and finds him smirking. 

Nan: By the way Mr. Malhotra, being confident is good but being over confident is not good, time will only tell if you guys would be free from my today's challenge or face 3 challenges.

All the best.

And leaves with a victorious smirk, leaving behind a shocked Fab 5 trying to figure out how easily Nandini read Manik's mind.

Al: Guys, how did she guess what was going on in our minds? Or to be precise in Manik's mind?

Muk: Maybe she overheard us?

Dhr: But I was keeping an eye on her all the time, she didn't move from her place even for once.

Cab: Man, she is one dangerous girl. We need to be careful henceforth.