"Please don't thank me. I only spoke the truth. Thank you for being your beautiful self on the inside and outside. I'm lucky to have you." He says earnestly and I am so head over heels for him that it should scare the shit out of me, but it doesn't. I want more. I want everything with him.

"No, I'm thanking you for being a good person for never tearing me down and constantly building me up. It says a lot about your character and I'd like to amend something you said. We're lucky to have found each other again."

JJ brings my hand to his lips and kisses the back of it gently.

However, that kiss is nothing like the kiss that is placed on my lips the moment the car is parked in the parking lot in front of my building. That kiss might be my most favorite one of all.

His lips clash passionately against mine; both of us fighting to lose ourselves in this moment and in each other. I shift to move closer to him, but the stupid gear shift is digging into my leg and I end up pulling away to laugh softly.

"I'm sorry, I promise it's not you I'm laughing at." I say, untangling my hands from where they'd ventured into his hair.

JJ offers me his slanted smile that I love so much, "No, it's definitely me and that's okay. I know I'm funny looking and you're the pretty one in this relationship."

I kiss his lips gently once more. "No. The gear shift is digging into my leg. Any chance we could move this inside...we can put on a movie and cuddle and whisper to each other about our deepest darkest secrets."

"Do you really want to watch a movie?" He asks. A hoarseness to JJ's voice that wasn't there before.

I shyly bite my lip to prevent him from seeing my smile that gives away my desire to be close to him before shaking my head.

JJ leaves one last bruising kiss on my lips. "Let's go inside."

Our footsteps are quick and light up the stairs, my hands shaking as I fumble with unlocking the door. Bria and I have been trying to be better about locking it, but right now it's the only thing standing in my way. JJ's lips are pressing gentle kisses to the side of my throat from behind me and I'm about to say fuck it, let's go back to the car.

His deep chuckle against my skin sends waves through my body and I sigh frustrated. "See, it's a lot more work to lock my door." I complain and this time his laughter is out loud.

"It's a lot safer. Would you like me to try?"

If I wasn't feeling so damn impatient right now, I'd insist on doing it myself, but I quickly hand over the keys to JJ. I feel equal parts relief and annoyance that he is so very easily able to rotate the lock. "Easy peasy."

I roll my eyes and walk into the apartment quickly, JJ hot on my heels.

The door to Bria's room is shut and there's no light peeking out underneath it. She's either asleep or ended up staying at one of her teammate's places. I glance back to smile cheekily at JJ, flattered that his eyes are glued to my butt.

"See something you like?" I tease and he grins.

"I see everything I like."

My heart flutters happily in my chest as he drags a hand through his hair, causing dark waves to fall into his face. He steps closer to me, cupping my cheek in his large callused hand. I press my mouth ever so slightly to JJ's and I smile when he responds.

I'm not quite sure how long we stand there and kiss until I'm finally laid back on the bed, JJ's powerful frame pressed against me.

Being with him is as easy as breathing and as intoxicating as drugs.