Let the Exams Begin!

Start from the beginning

She closed her book with a sigh as she started collecting her stuff. Kiana, a bit teary eyed her dream didnt come true, collected her stuff pouting. Kaylord was done packing and was waiting for them at the door of the classroom playing with his sliver ring, tossing it in the air and grabbing it.

Kiana: Oi Kaylord.

Kaylord: What

Kiana: You have chocolate?

Kaylord: No. You forgot you ate all my stash?

Kiana: Then buy some more!

Kaylord: Do I look like I'm a billionaire? I barely have 10 coins now that Theresa bankrupted me.

They soon started walking back to their dorm. The sun was slowly starting to set giving off a stunning view. The trio walked silently, Kiana every once in a while flirting with Mei, Mei Scolding Kiana and telling her to focus on her studies, and Kaylord who's completely lost in his thoughts replaying the day he payed back the bullies in full with sirin. Boy was that a good memory.

Kiana: Hey Mei-senpai can I have you for dinner?

Mei: K-kiana please behave.....your making me flustered.

Kiana: then let's make a bet! If I get a good grade, can i-

Mei: No.

Kiana: But I havent even said what I-

Mei: If you stay quiet I will cook you extra.

Kiana: YAAAAY! YOUR THE BEST MEI!!

And she hugged her friend, refusing to let go of her until eventually Mei had to convince Kaylord to try and unplug Kiana from her.

Mei: uh Kaylord....help please?

Kaylord: Well I got a crowbar at home....if that helps.

Kiana: I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TOUCH ME KAYLORD I WILL KILL YOU!

Kaylord: You wont.

Kiana: And why's that huh?!

Kaylord: You forgot you killed Ai? And also broke my wardrobe?

Kiana: Oh come on it's not my fault!

Kaylord: It is actually. Now get off her.

Kiana only hugged Mei tightlier.

Kiana: No.

Mei: Kiana it kinda hurts....

Kaylord: Welp sorry Mei.

And for a few minutes, Kaylord had to wrap his arms around kiana's waist so he could use most of his strength and pulled hard. The result? He managed to send Kiana flying headfirst into the bushes, and With Mei falling onto him

CRASH

Kaylord:.......

Mei:........

Both faces were red as Mei quickly stood up and dusted off her clothes. Kiana managed to pull herself out and spat some leaves out of her mouth while Kaylord just had his hand on his head dizzy.

Kaylord: Oof my head.....jesus Mei your head is like steel.

Mei: I-uh sorry- terribly sorry.....you ok?

Kaylord: Well I'm still alive ain't I? That counts as something.

He stood up and dusted himself off to, before looking at Kiana and completely losing it as half her clothes were covered in dirt.

Kaylord: Pffff Look at you Kiana you look like some crappy cosplayer of Gaia or something-and your hair I cant-

And he started laughing. Which got him a punch on the face as he got thrown to the ground again. He could even feel sirin inside of him having a laugh.