1. The Umbrella VS The Sparrow

"Sometime we do the wrong thing for the right reason"

---

"This isn't your home" Reginald said "What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy" Allison said "Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy" Reginald said.

The family turned around to see five people and a floating cube above them, looking down at them from the railing.

Diego quickly pulled up a knife while Freddy and Five stepped in front of Maddie to protect her.

Then someone came walking out from the side to stand in front of the family and they saw that it was their brother Ben.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Ben asked.

"Shit" Maddie and the others said, as they realised that they had screwed something up when they travelled back from 1963 to 2019.

For the first their dad was alive, another group of people name The Sparrow was living in their house, and their dead brother Ben was alive. 

Maddie and her family couldn't believe that Ben was standing right in front of them. Even so Maddie wanted to ran over to him and hug him, she knew that this wasn't the Ben that they knew. Because if it was, he would have look and sound different and he would also know who they are.

She looked at Freddy who was standing next to her, she could see that he was smiling a little bit.

Maddie knew that Ben was one of the family he was closest to "Fred, this isn't our Ben" Maddie whispered to him "I know" he whispered before he looked at her "Stay back" he said before he walked up at the front.

"Ben" Klaus said softly with a smile and Ben looked at him while Luther walked up in front of the the others "Is that really you?" he asked and Ben looked at him.

"And who are the weirdoes on the balcony?" Diego shouted as he was looking at The Sparrows that were standing by the balcony, looking down at them.

"They are the Sparrows. My children" Reginald said proudly and the sound of rumbling was heard as the place shook a little bit while energy twinkling was heard.

"What did he just say?" Maddie asked and Five looked at Reginald "I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children?" he asked before he took a step towards Reginald "That's not possible, old man" he said "Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reginald said as the rest of the Sparrows walked down to stand behind Ben.

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked as he pointed at Ben "Cute hat, Sundance" Ben said sarcastically in respons in a voice like he was mocking Klaus and in respons Klaus tipped his hat with a smile.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas" Reginald said "'Accosted' you sent us a letter, inviting us to a light supper" Maddie said as she looked at Reginald while Five turned his head to check the briefcase he left on the wooden table in the entrance of the Academy, he knew that he have to get it, but he also knew that he have to get his family over there and he had a feeling that the Sparrow would attack them if they started running.