16. Goodbye for Now

"When you truly love someone, you would do anything to make them happy, even if it means say goodbye"

---

The sound of a bell was heard as an elevator door opened before the siblings stepped out of the elevator.

They looked around to see that they were in some kind of park as police sirens wailing and the sound of traffic was heard in the distant.

"Cool" Lila said with a laugh as they were all looking around. 

"Maddie?" Five asked as soon as he noticed that she was not with him "M" he said as he began to look around worried.

Five could feel his heart started beating fast and he clenched his jaw before his clenched fist started shaking along with his body "Love" he said as he looked around while he could feel that he was about to freak out.

He didn't know what he would do without Maddie by his side "Please, no, don't you dare take her away from me again" Five said before he ran his hands through his hair in frustration as he could feel that he was about to have a panic attack "Please, bring her back. I can't live without her, not again. I need her by my side" he said, his voice was cracking.

"Five" a voice and Five turned around to see Maddie and Freddy walking out of the elevator "Love" Five said in relief before smiling.

Maddie and Five rushed towards each other before wrapping their arms tight around each other "I thought I lost for a moment" Five said as he buried his face into her shoulder "You would never lose me, not really" she said as the two pulled away before pressing their lips against each other.

"Yaay, Maddie and Freddy are alive and okay" Klaus said with a smile as Maddie and Five pulled away before they rested their forehead against each other while they had their hands on each other's cheeks.

"We did it, we finally saved the universe" Viktor said "Everything can finally go back to normal" Maddie said, looking around before she saw a note laying on the ground and she pick it up before looking around and she saw Freddy walking away from them.

"Fred" she said and he turned around to see Maddie and the others approach him. 

"I really thought you guys wouldn't notice" Freddy said "Do you really think we wouldn't notice you leaving" Klaus said "Why did you only leave a note as a goodbye?" Maddie asked "Because I have never being good at goodbyes" Freddy said "Where are you even going?" Diego asked "We have finally did it, we save the universe and we can now live our life. So therefore I'm going, cause I have to make up for all the pain and suffering I have cost, and I also have to find out where I am from therefore I'm going on a journey" Freddy said.