3. Road trip

"Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten, so take it as a lesson and learn to move on"

---

Maddie opened her eyes to the bright sun shining through the window and into the room. 

She could feel Five's right arm around her, his arm was laying like he was scared that she would disappear.

She turned around to see Five laying next to her with his eyes closed.

"Good morning" she said and Five opened his eyes "Good morning" he said.

"What a beautiful sight to wake up to" he said as he stared at her and she smiled "Did you sleep well?" she asked "Better than I ever did" he answered and they gave each other a kiss.

"Come, we better get up and eat with the others before they are done" she said "You are right" he said and they both got up before getting dress for the day.

Five put on some black jeans and he put a white T-shirt with dark blue checked on and a white shirt underneath, he put on a light brown vest and put a hat on his head. The hat was checkered blue with a black band around it and a small feather on the left side.

Maddie got dress into gray-green shorts with blue sneakers and a white T-shirt with the words 'FREE SPIRIT, WILD HEART' on it and an eagle that was flying in between the two sentence.

---

Diego and Klaus was sitting by the table, looking at the boy name Stanley who was taking food from the buffet.

Klaus then looked at Diego "That little delinquent is your son?" he asked "Allegedly my son" Diego said and Klaus laughed "That's so funny!" he said.

Five and Maddie grabbed each a glass of mimosa before they walked over to the others.

Five looked at Stan as he walked over to the others while carrying a drink in one hand and his other hand tucked into the pocket of his jeans.

"Wait, who's...Who's the mother?" he asked Diego as he looked over at Stan.

"Lila" Diego answered "Excuse me?" Klaus asked as they all widened their eyes "Whoa, Lila's here?" Five asked "Was. She dropped him off in my lap last night then bolted" Diego said "I don't much care for that one" Klaus said "Don't" Diego said as he pointed his finger at Klaus.

"Technically, she's family" Maddie said "She tried to kill you. She wanted to kill you and right in front of me" Five said as he was looking at Maddie "Yeah, she was trying to murder us, like ..." Klaus said before thinking for a moment, trying to wrap his head around the time travel "Yesterday" he said "Yeah, like I said 'family'" Maddie said "You are right, she is family, technically" Five said before he looked at Diego "Is she coming back?" he asked as he put down his drink before he turned around to grab two chairs from another table.