EXTRA SCENES PART 2.

---

Flashback start...

Maddie was four years old and she was scared 'cause of the rain and thunder outside.

She was laying in the bed, her whole body was shaking as she was hiding under her sheet, scared of the thunder outside.

There was another rumbling noise causing her to grab her pillow before putting it over her head, trying to press it against her ears to try and made the sound go away but it didn't work.

She closed her eyes as a tear felled from them, trying to sleep, but she couldn't.

She started crying while she cried to fall asleep but she couldn't.

Then suddenly she heard the sound of a door opened.

"You okay?" a voice asked and she removed the pillow and the sheet to see Five in his pyjamas.

"I'm scared" she said, sobbing a little bit "It's okay Maddie, it's just thunder" he said "I can't sleep" she said before looking down.

"Sorry I woke up" she said "Actually you didn't woke me, I woke up myself 'cause I could feel that you were scared" he said before he closed the door and walked over to her.

She furrowed her brow as she saw him walking over to her bed before he pulled the sheet down.

"What are you doing?" she asked but he didn't answer as he lay down next to her "I'm gonna stay here until you fall asleep" he said as he pulled the sheet over him again.

"You don't have to" she said "I know, but I care about you Maddie and I can't handle you being sad or are hurt" he said before he lay down.

"Try to get some sleep, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" he said and she nodded before she lay down.

Five closed his eyes but suddenly he felt something on his chest and he opened his eyes to see Maddie's head laying on his chest.

"Maddie" he said "What?" she asked "There is a pillow right next to you" he said "Yeah, but I think you're my favorite pillow" she said before she closed her eyes again.

"Yeah, you're my favorite and comfort pillow" she said as she took a deep breath before she quickly fell asleep to Five's heart beat, breathing, his touch and his warm.

Five could move her, but he couldn't get himself to do it, beside he also like it.

He smiled before he closed his eyes.

---

Maddie was 10 years old and she was sitting on the bed crying.

Reginald had just let Maddie out of the cage in basement and she was had being crying the most of the night.

Reginald had put Maddie in the cage since she was eight, cause he wanted to train her powers but also because he wanted to punished her for being quite and shy one of the kid. Reginald would tell her that he wouldn't let her out until she used her powers to break down the door. 

Maddie couldn't do it in the beginning. She just sat down, hugging her knees while crying. But then Five would be there. He would always hide out of sight and everytime their dad left, leaving Maddie alone. Five would show up, blink into the room and he would always stay with her, keeping her company, hiding from their dad because he didn't want to get caught. Him and Maddie used to talk about things and Five would even talk when Maddie couldn't, he didn't stop talking because he was trying to take her mind of the situation she was in. He told her how he always believe in her, how he knew how strong she was. He did that everytime she was put in that room, for two years, even so if Five had chores himself, he would either do them quickly or not at all.

Then there was a day where Five didn't show up, Maddie sat for hours on the floor over in a corner in that room, hugging her knees while crying. Reginald let her out for the night, so she could get some sleep. But she didn't sleep at all, she was sitting on my bed crying because Reginald had called her weak, useless, a failure because she couldn't do as he ask. He told her how one day she will cost one of her siblings' death because she didn't want to use her powers. That she would let everyone down because she will give up easily. 

Then the door opened and Maddie looked up to see Five standing in the door way, he was wearing PJ his face look tired. Maddie thought that he was going to ask her to be quite. But he just closed the door, walked over to sit next to her and put an arm around her shoulder "Hey, you okay?" he asked and she shook her head.

"What happened?" Five asked "Dad had just told me that I'm weak, useless, a failure because I couldn't do as I were told. And then he told me that one day I will cost one of you guys' death because I didn't want to use my powers. That I would let everyone down because I will give up easily" she cried "Don't listen to my dad. You're not weak or useless" he said "Yeah I'm, Five. I don't like using my powers cause they are dangerous, we both know that. I mean what if I kill someone with them one day" she said "You wouldn't" he said "How do you know that?" she asked and he let out a sigh.

"Don't listen to dad. You're cool strong, smart, beautiful, funny, a badass and sweet. You shall not let your powers control you, but you controlling your powers. When using your powers, you should think about what you're fighting for. Think about the people you care about. The people you want to protect, the people you love. Fight for them" he said "But I'm scared" she said "Don't be afraid to use your powers. They are beautiful. And you shall not let your fear overcome you, but let you overcome your fear. You are the bravest, strongest, smarted, funniest, coolest and the most beautiful girl I have ever know and you can overcome everything if you just believe in yourself. Make your fear afraid of you" he said and she smiled as she looked at him and he storke his thumb down her left cheek.

Five made Maddie feel safe and he gave her a feeling of peace in her body.

Right there Maddie knew that she was in love with Five, she have like him a little more than the other kids. But as they got older, she started having a crush on him, just like he had a crush on her. She thought it just a childhood crush but as they grow older, her feelings for Five grew and she realized that she was in love with him.

She was too shy to tell him and she was also scared that he didn't felt the same way and he would reject her, and their friendship would be ruined.

"Would you mind sleeping in her with me?" she asked "Not at all" he said before they both lay down on the bed and look into each other's eye s for what seems like an hour. 

After that they cuddled and Five started humming until she felt asleep.

---

The next day, Reginald put Maddie in that room again, but this time, she didn't sat down and cried, she remember all those words Five said to her. She think about the people she cared about and what she was fighting for and because of that, she control her powers and broke down the door. 

Reginald smiled when she did that "You can take the rest of the day off" he said and she smiled before she ran up the stairs. 

She opened the door to Five's bedroom and he turned to her, he could see how her face light up. "I did it" she said and he smiled "I never stop believing you. I'm so proud of you" he said and she wrapped her arms around him and he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her as well.

From that moment on Maddie knew that she loved Five, and also from that moment and all those moments they talked in that room. It changed Maddie, Five became the reason that she was able to break down the door using her powers. He became her motivated to be brave, smart and strong and not lose control.

Flashback ends...

A/N: More extra scenes on the way.

Vote or comment