12. The Bachelor and the proposal

"Love is nothing without action. Trust is nothing without proof. Sorry is nothing without change"

 Sorry is nothing without change"

---

The plan to save the universe had failed and instead it had speed up the end of everything.

Fei and Christopher had being lost to the Kugelblitz and Five had risked his own life to save Ben before he was also lost to the Kugelblitz.

The Kugelblitz have grown so big that it have absorbing everything.

Lucky, the Hotel Obsidian was still standing, so Maddie and the others have settled down there to think about what to do now.

Five was standing by the railing thinking while Sloane and Luther was sitting on a couch leaned up at each other as Viktor and Lila was sitting on the a chair each.

Viktor was sitting normal on the chair while Lila was sitting upside down as Maddie and Freddy was standing leaned against one of the post.

Maddie had decided to not bother Five right, she didn't know if he was thinking about a new plan to save the universe or if he was trying to accept that it was over.

"So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison asked "Maybe we're the last to get flushed" Viktor said "Wasn't talking to you" Allison said to him as she crossed her arms over her chest while looking away from him.

"Hey, has anyone see Klaus?" Maddie asked "Or Dad" Sloane said.

"They'll be there" Diego said "Really? Did they...hit traffic?" Ben asked sarcastically and Diego looked at him as Ben turned to face the others "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe" he said.

"What's the point of saving the world, when there is almost nothing to save" Maddie said "I agree. What is there to save and to fight for. I know we still have each other, so shouldn't we be spending that last time we have left, together" Freddy said "Shut it Red" Ben said to him "You just be lucky I don't kill you for what happen last time" Ben said "Harlan was the one that killed your sister and brother, not me" Freddy said "You were still an accomplice of it" Ben said "I was just trying to protect my family, you can't blame me for that. Beside I never wanted to kill you guys, I just wanted to defeat you. Defeating is not always about killing" Freddy said "It is. Shall I show you" Ben said "Oh, I would like to see you try, Squidward" Freddy said as he stepped closer to Ben "Hey!" Lila shouted and Ben looked at him "Touch my cousin and I will snap your neck" she said "Yeah and I will break all the bones in your body first if you lay a hand on my best friend" Maddie said as she looked at Ben with her eyes glowing red.

"Uh, question" Allison said as she raised her hand "Yes" Ben said as he turned to her as Maddie changed her eyes back.

"Didn't we just try to save the universe and fail miserably?" Allison asked "Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid" Diego said "Mm" Allison said.