6. Kugelblitz

"Always respect what you have, because it's still a dream for someone"

---

Harlan walked closer to Jayme and Alphonso who was laying dead on the floor, half of their face melting off.

"Oh God, Freddy" Viktor said as he rush over to Diego who was kneeling down next to Freddy who was laying on the floor "Is he okay?" Viktor asked. "He is not breathing and I can't find a pulse" Diego said before the two looked at each other "He can't be dead" Viktor said and tears started showing in their eyes.

"No. I wouldn't accept it" Diego said before he put his hands on Freddy's chest and started giving him CPR, trying to get him to breathe "One, two, three, four, five..." Diego said "Are you sure that will work?" Viktor asked "six, seven, eight..." Diego said as he continue giving Freddy CPR.

"Come on, Fred" Diego said with tears started showing in his eyes as he kept going "Come on, you are too strong to die like this, come on, breathe" he said as he kept giving him CPR.

"Come on bro. Breathe" he said before he punch his fist down Freddy's chest and suddenly Freddy coughed before he began breathing again but he still didn't opened his eyes.

Diego and Viktor breath out in relief as he started breathing.

"Is he going to be okay?" Stan asked and Diego looked at him "You! Upstairs! Now!" Diego shouted before he walked over to him but stopped when he noticed the terrified look Stan had on his face.

Without saying anything, Stan hugged Diego tightly and Diego put his palm on Stan's back.

Stan then pulled away before he immediately ran upstairs.

Then Klaus entered the hotel, wearing a long orange raincoat and he spun as he walked through the door but he stopped in front of Jayme and Alphonso when he saw them and he stared at them in shock.

"Oh man. Heavens to Betsy. What did you do? Did Viktor go full 'Carrie' again?" Klaus asked as he pointed on "We didn't do this" Allison said before she glanced at Harlan and Klaus looked at Harlan.

But then Klaus spotted his beloved brother laying on the ground "Oh God, Fred" Klaus said before he rushed over to him "What happen?" he asked "I think he used too much of his powers" Diego said "Is he going to be okay?" Klaus asked "I don't know, but right now, you and I will take him to our room" Diego said before the two lifted Freddy up and carried him upstairs.

---

Diego and Klaus walked into the room before they put Freddy on the bed.

They looked at their brother laying on the bed with his eyes closed "Do you think that he will wake up?" Klaus asked "Yeah, definitely, this is Freddy we are talking about, he is too strong and smart to die. He will wake up, he just need a lot of rest" Diego said "Yeah, you're right" Klaus said.