EXTRA SCENES PART 8

Flashback start...

Maddie was eight years old and her dad have locked her in the soundproof cage in the basement again.

"Please Reginald, let me out" she said "You can let yourself out Number Eight, all you have to do is opened that door" he said "I can't" she said "Three more hours and then I will let you out, unless you do it yourself" Reginald said before he turned around and walked away.

Maddie sat down and hugged her knees but then she heard the sound of a familiar whoosh and she turned around to see her best friend had blink into the room where she was.

"Hey Maddie" he said and she smiled "Hey Jumpy Guy" she said and Five looked around before he sat down next to her.

"Well, at least you have a bed and painting" he said "Yeah, but the bed is as hard as stone and the painting is not nice either" she said and Five looked at the painting, it showed a Nuclear bomb.

"He is a heartless and a cruel man" he said and she nodded before she hugged her knees tighter.

"Don't worry Maddie. You gotta be strong. I know you're strong. That is the only way to overcome your fear. That's the only way to get out of here. To fight" he said "I'm weak Five, we all know that. I'm not like you. You have no weakness and you are brave all the time" she said "That's where you are wrong" he said and she looked at him "I'm only brave when I have to be, I'm actually glad that I wear the mask on mission, even people wouldn't see when I'm scared" he said "So even someone like you, who have no weakness, can be scared" she said.

"I actually have weakness" he said "What?" she asked "Our siblings. But do you know what my biggest weakness is?" he asked and she shook her head "It's you" he said and her eyes widened.

"Why and how I'm I your weakness?" she asked "'Cause I care about you more than anything. I can't handle see you hurt or in pain. I can't think when I'm not around you, I think about you everyday, all the time. Whenever you leave, I feel a part of me leaving too. Whenever you get yourself in danger, you worry me, all the time. If something happen to you or if I lose you, I don't know what to do with myself" he said and she tilted her head "If you die, I will lose my mind" he said "You're not gonna lose me and I'm not gonna die. Beside I feel the same about you. If I lost you, I don't know want I will do. I will lose my mind" she said and he smiled.

"You are also my strength, you give me a reason to fight and to be kind" he said and she smiled.

"You are still gonna stay with me for a while right?" she asked "Of course, always and forever" he said before he looked around "I get it why you don't like this place" he said "Why?" she asked "It's dark and empty and is soundproof" he said before he looked at her.

He then wrapped his arm around her before he pulled her closer to him "I know you're scared of being alone Maddie. But you're not. You never will be. I'll be here whenever dad puts you in here and whenever you need me. I will be here for you. You will always and forever have me" he said "And you will always and forever have me too, 'cause I'm not going to leave you. You will probably get sick of me way before I get sick of you" she said "I doubt that. I will never get sick of you" he said and she smiled.

"Thank you. For being you" she said as she rested her head on his shoulder "Anything for you" he said before he rested his head on top of hers.

After a few minutes, Maddie leaned back so she was laying on the floor and Five also leaned back so he was also laying on the floor.

The two then turned their heads to look at each other "What would I do without you?" she asked "You will always have me" he said before he wrapped one of his fingers around hers and the two just stared into each other's eyes.