Author's Note and maybe new characters

TINY SPOILERS ABOUT BOOK 4 (NEW CHARACTERS)

(If you don't want to know some of the new characters that might appear in book 4, then you don't have to read this)

Hey everyone, now when it wouldn't be long until the final season of The Umbrella Academy will be landing on Netflix, I think it was time to prepare for book four of 'Saving the world'

I have writing many notes down in what I want to happen in book four, I just hope that it will make sense.

I have already a name in plan for book four which I will not tell yet, but I have some new characters in mind that we might meet in book 4.

I will write a little about them, show you the face claim on some of the characters, some of them will have names and some of them will not since that will be too much spoilers.

If you don't want to know, like if you think it's too much spoilers, then you don't have to.

But if you like to see them, scroll down

REMEMBER IT'S ONLY MAYBE THEY ARE IN THE BOOK. I WILL WRITE IF THEY APPEAR OR NOT.

Well there they are:

THE NEW CHARACTERS IN BOOK 4

Aidan Freddy Hargreeves Delany

(Will appear)

(I know that the actor is a lot older today, but I couldn't find anyone that fit better as a face claim)

Hair color: Brown.

Eye color: Green

Parents: Madison Delany and Five Hargreeves

About Aidan: He look like his dad, but is sweet and kind like his mom. He is very smart of his age. Want to be like his parents.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster will be the face claim of Liam Barnes