EXTRA SCENES PART 5

Flashback start...

While the kids were preparing for another mission, Reginald kept glancing on Maddie as she ran back and forth, getting ready.

For some reason, Freddy was not allow on this mission, so he was in the library, reading. 

"You are planning something right?" Pogo asked and Reginald raised a brow "This mission is something in your plan" Pogo said and Reginald nodded "This mission is gonna kill them all, especially Maddie" Pogo said "It wouldn't kill them, if Maddie is the one I think she is, if she is as powerful as I believe she is, if she really is The Red Dragon then nothing will happen to the kids" Reginald said "But something will happen to her" Pogo said "Only something powerful" Reginald said.

"You will use Number Five, I'm I right?" Pogo asked "Love is weakness and Number Eight is too close to him. Therefore she is letting her emotions control her, this mission will show that is wrong" Reginald said before walking away.

---

Maddie was 12 years and on a mission with the others, that was about a robbery in a mall.

While Maddie was busy with handling some robber with her powers. One of the men charged towards her but then Five blinked over to him before he knock the man to the floor.

"Thanks Five" Maddie said "Anytime" Five said.

When Maddie said Five's name the man that had being knock to the floor by Five looked up at him and smiled.

'You know our deal. Go after Number Five'

"My target" the man said "What?" Five asked confused and the man pulled something up from his pocket before he press the button on a remote.

"FIVE, WATCH OUT" Maddie shouted as the bomb vest the man was wearing exploded.

But because of her fast reflex, you reach to hold the explosion back with her powers.

She gritted her teeth in pain as her hands was glowing red while she was holding the explosion back.

But then a group of armed men came running from around a corner before they lifted their guns and started shooting at Maddie and the other kids.

The whole situation happen to fast that Five and the others didn't had the time to react but Maddie did.

So with her powers and while holding the explosion back with one hand, she moved the other, pushing Five and the siblings backwards and closer together until she created a red energy force shield around them to protect them.

"No" Five said and tried to blink out but he couldn't.

Maddie then moved her other hands towards the man, stopping the bullets in mid-aid while holding the men with her mind so they couldn't move.

She could feel how her body started hurting causing her to grits her teeth more in pain.

"MADDIE, let us out, we can help" Five said as he was banging his fists on the force shield "Come on Maddie, let us out!" Diego shouted.

Then another group of men came from another side, but with her powers, Maddie threw their guns out of their hands.

Her body started hurting more and more and she could feel that she was about to lose control in how much she was using her powers.

She started crying out in pain as she was holding the explosion back while holding 12 other men still.

Five could see that Maddie were in pain, so he kept banging on the force shield more while crying out her name.