8. The power of Friendship

"Friends is one of life's greatest treasures"

---

Light jazz music was playing in the background as Maddie, Five, Viktor, Luther, Allison and Lila was by the bar.

"How is Freddy?" Viktor asked Maddie "I don't know much about being a Paramedics or a doctor, I only know the few things Freddy showed me. But I have check him, his breath and pulse is normal and his condition is stable, if I'm right, he will wake up soon" Maddie said.

"So this Kugelblitz, it's...?" Viktor asked as Five was standing in the bar while he was giving them a glass short each.

"The end of everything!" Maddie said "Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole" Five said "Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing's left" Lila said "It's like someone press the reset button" Five said before he grab the bottle of whiskey.

"Hate to say I told you so, but..." he said as he picked up the bottle.

"You love to say I told you so" Viktor said and took a sip of his glass while Five took a sip from the bottle.

Lila picked up her glass before she looked around to see if she could spot Diego before she put down her glass on the counter.

"You know, it's impressive. Whoever knocked off your mums, hated you all enough to end the entire univers" she said "We don't know that" Viktor said as he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter who created the thing. We just have to kick its ass" Allison said "Oh really? How?" Luther asked and Allison glanced at him "Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?" he asked before he took a sip of his glass.

"The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox and destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that. Briefcase is kaput" Five said and Allison turned her head to Five "And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?" she asked and he looked at her "Last time I tried that, we all got trapped in time. Do you really wanna risk that again?" he asked but Allison didn't answer.

"What's plan B?" Viktor asked "I got one" Maddie said and they all looked at her "What if we just find the Kugelblitz and I'm going to use my powers to destroy it" Maddie said "Can you just do that?" Lila asked "I'm the Red Dragon, if my powers is strong enough to destroy the world, they are also strong enough to save the world and destroy this Kugelblitz" Maddie said "No. Remember what almost happened last time, you were very close in dying" Five said "Not if I don't do it alone" Maddie said and they all looked at her confused "What?" Luther asked "Freddy is going to help" Maddie said "Freddy? What is that redhead useless shit gonna do?" Allison asked "Hey" the others said "Don't call him that" Maddie said "And he has being useful. If it wasn't for him, most of us would have being dead now" Viktor said and Allison let out a scoff.