13. Weddings at the End of the World

"Marriage is about becoming a team, you're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it"

 But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it"

---

Sloane and Maddie were both standing next to each other, ready to go into the elevator. Sloane was holding a bouquet and was wearing a white wedding dress while Maddie had a long beautiful red dress on.

"Why aren't you wearing a white dress?" Sloane asked "Well, I like the color red more. It is my favorite color" Maddie said "Well, you look beautiful sis, and remember it's also your night" Sloane said "You look beautiful too" Maddie said before she looked at her "I'm sorry about all of that attacking you and hurting you back at the Academy" she said "It's water under the bridge" Sloane said and they smiled to each other.

"Is it normal being nervous?" Maddie asked "It is. Just take some deep breaths, forget the world is ending and enjoy the night" Sloane said "Alright, sis" Maddie said before taking a deep breath.

---

The others walked out of the elevator to see how beautiful the ballroom was made, just like a real wedding.

"Not sure this place is gonna be big enough" Klaus said "This better be an open bar" Allison said "Hey, come on. It's for Luther. Let's perk up" Lila said.

Five walked over to Freddy "Hey Fred" he said and Freddy looked at him "I know is the last minute, but will you be my best man?" Five asked and Freddy smiled "Of course" he said "Then would you hold the rings?" Five asked as he pulled up the wedding rings "I will guard them with my life" Freddy said as Five gave him the rings.

A bell dings before the elevator door opened and Luther and Viktor walked out.

"I don't know. Normally, my tush looks good" Luther said to Viktor "Ah, I see you've gone for the oversized button-down. Original" Allison said to Viktor as she was had her elbow leaned against the bar next to the elevator "You do realize there no paparazzi here, right?" Viktor said "What? Dang it" Allison said sarcastic while Luther stepped between them "Listen to me, you two. This is my day, all right? So if you two can juts get along for a couple of hours, you can consider that my wedding gift" Luther said to them "Well, he started it, so--" Allison said "You literally just started it" Viktor said "Literally?" Allison asked.

"Bah, bah, bah. My day. Two hours. Do you think you can manage that?" Luther asked them "Yeah, fine" Viktor said "Thank you" Luther said.

"Hey, where is Maddie?" Lila asked "Well, good news, it seems like we are holding double wedding, Luther and Sloane, Five and Maddie" Klaus said "Finally" Lila said with a smile.

Then a bell ding and Lila gasp as they saw Sloane and Maddie walking out of the elevator.

Tears slowly forming at the brim of Maddie's eyes. Her eyes finally met his, tears filling his too.