5. The rise of The Guardian

"The hero always wins, because at the end of the day, no matter how good or bad a person is, they're the hero in someone's story"

---

Five entered the bathroom to see Lila in the bathtub with her leg up as she was shaving it.

"The hell are you doing in here?" Five asked "Shaving my nest, you little perv" Lila answered as she drop her leg down into the water.

"Don't flatter yourself, Lila" Five said as he put his hands in the pockets "I like my woman a little less likely to kill me in my sleep. Beside there is only one woman in my life and that's Maddie, she is the woman of my dreams" Five said as he tilted a little bit to the side "We're learning so much about each other" Lila said "Mm" Five said as Lila slowly pulled up a knife before throwing it towards him, but he reach to blink away.

Five appeared behind her on the other end of the bathroom and Lila turned to him before she blinked away causing Five's eyes to widened.

She appeared behind him and she grabbed his shoulder before she threw him into a small mirror behind her causing him to let out a grunt while his hat fell of his head and onto the floor.

He stumbled backwards and she swung a kick at him, hitting him in the stomach causing him to let out a groan and she punched him in the face causing him to groan.

She then kicked him in the face causing him to fell to the floor.

Lila was panting as Five put his hands on the floor underneath his head.

He turned his head before he spotted a small towel that was laying on the bathtub's edge and he grabbed the towel before he got up and turned around to look at her, ready to fight again.

Lila let out a grunt as she threw a punch at him but he dodged the punch before he with his elbow push her arm down, wrapping the small towel around her arm.

But then she punched him on the waist with her other arm and he punched her in the face but he gave her an elbow in her face.

He then wrapped the towel around her throat before he went behind her back and he grits his teeth as he put his knee on her back before he started choking her causing her to gasp for air.

But then she blinked away before she appeared over by the door to grabbed the knife that was stuck in the door.

She turned around before she blinked away and as Five ran towards the door, she appeared in front of him causing him to stop in his track.

She swung the knife towards his stomach but he reach to jump back before the blade could hit him.

She spinned around before she kick him at his chest causing him to stumble back.

She then swung the knife towards his face but he reach to dodged down before he got up and punched her right in the face causing her head to fall back a bit.