EXTRA SCENES PART 1

A/N: HEY I'M MAKING SOME SMALL EXTRA SCENES, SMALL FLASHBACK FROM BACK WHEN MADDIE AND HER SIBLINGS WERE KIDS. I DIDN'T THINK THERE WAS ENOUGH. SO THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL CONTAIN THE EXTRA SCENES.

---

Flashback start....

Maddie was 10 years old, and her, Five and the others was all in the living room playing a game that was about you drawing something and then your team shall guess what it is.

"Okay, my turn" Ben said before he got up and picked up a marker, ready to write on the board.

"Okay, you have 10 seconds and the time starts now" Maddie said and Ben started drawing.

The others raised a brow as they narrowed their eyes, trying to see what it is that Ben was drawing.

"Time's up" Allison said and Ben stepped aside to reveal what it is he had drawn.

The others narrowed their eyes. It was a very ugly drawing of a clown.

"What is that?" Klaus asked "Who is that, is it Luther?" Maddie asked and Luther sent her a glare "No, it's a clown" Ben said "Sorry clown" Maddie said to the drawing causing the others to chuckled while Luther sent her an angry glare.

"You know you have being picking on me since you met us and people say that if a girl picks on a guy, she has a crush on him" Luther said "Yeah, but I don't pick on a guy. I pick on you" Maddie said causing the others to laugh.

"That was on you, Luther" Diego said with a laugh and Luther looked at Maddie with an angry glare but Five sent him a killer glare.

"Look who is here to protect her, the boyfriend" Luther said "Hey" Maddie and Five said "We're not dating" the two said "But you two will one day" Klaus said and Five rolled eyes.

"I have a feeling that in 20 years, Five are gonna be Maddie's second husband" Klaus said and Maddie looked him "What happen to my first husband?" she asked "Nothing you can proof" Five, Diego and Klaus joked causing Maddie to chuckled.

Maddie and Five looked at each other with a smile trying to not to show that they were both blushing.

"You are so adorable" Ben said "One day you two will get married" Klaus said which cause Maddie and Five to look confused at Klaus without saying anything.

"To each other" Klaus said "Ugh!" "Ew!" Maddie and Five said as they looked at each other "Mmm-mm. That's not gonna happen, Klaus" Five said as he looked back at Klaus "Never ever. That is so gross" you said "Maddie and I are friends" Five said "Come on, imagine the love story you will tell your kids one day. The stubborn and irresponsible boy and the sweet, kind and calm girl fell for each other" Klaus said while the others laughed "Stop it guys" Maddie said but they kept teasing her and Five.

"Come on just kiss already" Klaus said "Gross" Maddie and Five said but the siblings kept making kissing sounds.

Then both Maddie and Five got up "Hey where are you guys going?" Diego asked "Away from you" the two said as they left.

"Can you believe that the others think that we will get married?" Maddie said to Five "Yeah, it's stupid. That is never going to happen" he said "Never, cause we are best friend and nothing more" Maddie said "Nothing more" Five said.

---

Maddie was 12 years old and she had being injured in training and was now recovering, so she was laying in bed fast asleep since Grace had giving her something for the pain.