10. A bike ride

"You don't need a reason to help people"

---

"So how did it felt being dead?" Freddy asked Klaus as the two and Luther was standing by the bar "I met my mother but other than that it was the same. The place was the same as it was here" Klaus said "Weird. Where I was, was it bright white" Freddy said "You have being dead?" Klaus asked "Yeah, that time after the Sparrows attack, before Diego brought me back. I was actually dead, I just saw darkness nothing else. But then later my heart stopped beating and suddenly I was in a bright white place. It was so bright that you couldn't see anything. But I met my dad" Freddy said and the two looked at him "You met your dad, your real dad?" Luther asked and Freddy nodded "I did. Turns out I look a loot like him expect my eyes, I got my mother's eyes" he said before he took a sip of his glass "What did you guys talked about?" Klaus asked.

But before Freddy could answered they saw Maddie and Five walked over to them, holding hands "So you guys made things up, that's good" Freddy said with a wink "What happened?" Klaus asked as he looked between Freddy and the couple "There was just some trouble in paradise, but they fix it" Freddy said and took another sip from his glass.

Klaus glanced between Five and Maddie a few times before his eyes widened "Oh my God. You two had sex" he said causing Freddy to choke on his drink and Luther gulped into his drink before squirting it out of his mouth while the couples' eyes widened.

Both Luther and Freddy coughed "Really?" Luther asked "We don't want to talk about our relationship with you guys" Maddie said "We have more important things to focus on" Five said as they both grabbed a glass.

"Also how the hell did you know that?" Five asked as he looked at Klaus "I can see it in your eyes Five, I mean, you're glowing and also your hair was not messy when you went to go look for Maddie" Klaus said and Five quickly fix his hair, so it wasn't so messy.

Klaus moved over to Maddie "So sis" he said "So, brother" Maddie said "How was Five in bed?" he asked "Jesus Klaus" Five said while rolling eyes "What? I always wanted to know and I have being waiting for this moment so I could ask you" Klaus said before he looked back at Maddie "So, how was it?" he asked "I don't want to talk about it" she said as she poured herself a drink.

"Oh my God, it was your first time and since Five was all alone in the apocalypse and if you don't count it in doing it with a mannequin, I can assume that this was also his first time" Klaus said and the two rolled their eyes again "You both popped your cherry. I'm so proud of you sis" Klaus said as he patted Maddie on the shoulder "It's not that big of a deal" Maddie said "Ouch" Five said "Shut up, of course it was a big deal. But we don't need to talk to our family about it" Maddie said.

"Give me all the details. Was their tongue? Was it slowly and easy, or was it hard and fast?" Klaus asked and Maddie looked at him "Did you had blink sex? I can assume you did. 'Cause Five must be horny as hell, so was he wild? For I can imagine that, since he have only being doing it with a mannequin" Klaus said "You're disgusting" she said "Come on, I wanna know" Klaus said, acting and sounding like a little kid.