14. Seven Bells

"Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you and to help your grow into the person you are meant to be"

 It gives you the people you need, to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you and to help your grow into the person you are meant to be"

---

Maddie opened her eyes slowly, still a little tired after last night but she woke up with a smile because of last night.

She sifted onto her other side so her back was against Five's chest. He responded by tightening his hold and drawing her closer, but this time, it seemed more like a reflex. From his steady, rhythmic breathing, she could tell he was asleep, so she let out a smile.

She remember every little thing about last night 'cause even so it was one of the last night where they are all alive, it was still memorable and the best night of her life. It was a night she would remember forever.

She also remember that she felt nausea early this morning, lucky she could rushed out of bed and into the bathroom, throwing up without waking Five who was really tired after last night.

Maddie thought nothing of the nausea, since she thought that the reason she had it was because of all the alcohol she drink last night.

Her body is not used to drinking alcohol, so her body reaction to the alcohol is nausea and throwing up.

After almost a minute of throwing up, she was done and went back to bed before falling asleep for a few hours before waking up.

She looked to the left to see Five laying next to her with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep like that with some pieces of his hair in front of his face. Every few minutes, he would tighten his hold, or kiss her cheek, or run his fingers through her hair.

Maddie smiled as she turned to lay on her left while she just stared at him with loving eyes.

"You're staring" Five said still with his eyes closed and Maddie smiled "I admire you" she said "It's creepy" he said "It's romantic" she said as she kept staring at him "Stop it" he said "Make me" she said and he took a pillow in front of his face but she smiled as she push the pillow away before she moved closer to him and he press his lips against hers.

Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me

They pulled away before looking into each other's eyes "Good morring, husband" she said "Good morning, wife" he said and she smiled "How did you sleep?" she asked "Amazing. You?" he asked "Wonderful" she said before taking a deep breath.

"Last night was the best night of my life" she said "Me too. Last night was the best time of my life. I never thought I would be so happy as I was last night" he said "Just for a night I thought that the world was not ending" she said "Yeah, me too" he said as they looked at each other.

Search your heart
Search your soul
And when you find me there, you'll search no more

"Come, we better get up, before we waste a day" she said and was about to get up but then Five grabbed her arm before he pulled her back in bed "No" he said before he started kissing her arm "Come on, Five" Maddie said, trying to get him to stop but he started kissing her neck.