2. Hotel Obsidian

"Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just need to true"

---

Freddy and Maddie arrived at the park where the others were "Thank God" Five said as he rushed towards Maddie before wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm alright, honey" Maddie said before they pull away and Five looked angry at Freddy "Why didn't you take her first. I thought she was your best friend. What kind of friend, leave the other behind" Five said, raising his voice "Five, stop" Maddie said "She told me to, she wanted me to take you guys first before her" Freddy said "Is true, I told him, beside I thought I could hold them back all by myself, I did, but only for a short time. But I'm alright" Maddie said and Five looked at her "I let them get a taste of the Red Dragon" Maddie said and Five smiled "That's my girl" he said before he kissed her on her forehead.

The siblings all groaning as they walked over to the benches in the park.

"Just gonna sit. I'm just gonna sit for a minute" Luther said and let out a groan before he sat down on a bench as Allison sat down next to him.

"That didn't go well" Diego said as he turned around from the large pond he was looking at, "No, not our best work" Five said as him and Maddie sat down next to each other on a picnic table.

"Oh, I'm cracking" Klaus said and the sound of joints cracking was heard as he lay down on another picnic table that was standing next to the picnic table where Maddie and Five was sitting.

"You all right?" Allison asked Luther "I don't know yet" he answered before looking at her "I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like..." Luther said before he held out his hands to Allison, like he was going to offer her something "...Here you go. It's your ass" he said and Allison looked at him confused.

"Okay, I think Luther's concussed" she said as she was looking at the others and Klaus sat up on the picnic table before holding his hands out in front of his face, "Luther, how many fingers?" he asked.

Vanya looked at Maddie "You okay?" she asked and Maddie nodded "Apparently, so is Ben" she said "Yeah. And he's a complete dickhead" Allison said "They're all dickheads" Diego said "Dickheads who can fight" Luther said as Vanya sat down on the same bench Luther was sitting on.

"Okay, next person to say 'Dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat" Five said "Dickhead" they all said and Five rolled his eyes while shaking his head a little bit.

"Hey, did Dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?" Diego asked as he looked at Klaus "He sure did" Klaus said and let out a laugh "Dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children, just so that he didn't have to raise us" he said "Asshole" Maddie said.

"That's just peak Dad" Diego said as he sat down "Isn't it?" Luther said "So he just didn't want us anymore?" Vanya asked "Did he ever?" Maddie said "See?" Luther said as he pointed on Five "I told you we shouldn't have asked him for help in '63" he said "Hey, don't blame Five. He did what he thought was best for us. He did was he thought was right. He did something that he thought could help us" Maddie said and Five grabbed her hand.