9. Brother and Relationship

"When you see the good in someone, you don't give up on them. Especially if they don't see it themselves. And if you're ever lucky enough to find true love. You fight for it everyday"

 You fight for it everyday"

---

Maddie and Freddy was walking down the one of the hallways of the hotel "Thanks again" Freddy said "Hey, that's what best friends are for, right" Maddie said and Freddy smiled "I'm really sorry for what I did" he said "You don't have to apologize. Just don't tell Five, you know how he will react if he finds out" Maddie said "Yeah, he can lose his temper sometimes, so we better not tell him" Freddy said as the two turned around a corner.

"Don't tell me what" a voice said, making the two stop before they saw Five standing in front of them with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, hey honey" Maddie said "I have being looking for you. Where have you being?" Five asked "Oh, I need some fresh air, so I went for a walk" Maddie said "And I went with her, just in case" Freddy said "You should have told me, I was worried, beside I would have went with you" Five said "It's okay, it was just a little walk" Maddie said and Five narrowed his eyes at them, and as he did that he felt jealous running through his body again, "Just a little walk. Did anything happen?" he asked "Nope nothing happen" Maddie said and Freddy shook his head "Nope nothing" he said.

Then Five spotted the cut on Maddie's check "What happen?" he asked as he pointed at her cut "Oh, must have cut myself when we were at The Commission" she said "No, you didn't have it when we came back" Five said "Then I must have cut myself on something else" Maddie said and Five glanced between her and Freddy, he knew something was wrong "Did you do it?" he asked.

"It's not what you think" Freddy said but then Five blinked over to him before he grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall "FIVE" Maddie shouted "You hurt her" Five said "It was an accident" Freddy said "Yeah, it was" Maddie said but Five just press him more against the wall "I should have know. I should have just listen to that little part of me saying that I shouldn't leave you alone with her, not after finding out who you really are" Five said angry as he grits his teeth "What?" Freddy said before he pushed him away "Did you know this entire time who I was, where I was from?" he asked and Five nodded "I found out at the farm. Once an assassin, always an assassin" he said "You are an assassin too" Freddy said "Yeah, but I would never hurt someone I love" Five said before he clenched his fist "Like you" he said and threw a punch at Freddy, hitting him in face causing him to let out a grunt "NO" Maddie shouted.

Five then attacked Freddy again, while Maddie was shouting at them telling them to stop.

"STOP, RIGHT NOW!" Maddie cried out as Five blink behind Freddy before he wrapped his arm around Freddy's throat "I trusted you, and that's how you thanks me" Five said as he started choking him.

But then Freddy leaned forwards making Five land on the floor but he then made a sweeping kick towards Freddy making him fell to the floor.

Five then sat on top of him before he started punching him again and again "FIVE STOP" Maddie shouted but he didn't listen, it was like jealous have taking over him.