EXTRA SCENES PART 4

Flashback start...

Maddie and Five was 12 years old and they were both in the training room, training together.

Reginald put the kids up against each other so they could test their powers and for some reason, he often put Maddie and Five up against each other and he kept telling them not to hold back.

He also often put Maddie and Freddy up against each other, like he was testing something, telling the same to them.

Maddie threw a punch at Five who dodged it before he threw a punch at her but she moved to the side dodging the punch.

Five threw a punch at her who dodged before she kicked him in the waist, causing him to stumbled back "Good" he said before he threw a punch at her, but she grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the stomach but he dodged it by stepping back.

She threw a few punches at him, hitting him in the face a few times, but as she threw another punch, he grabbed her arm and turned it around, before he went behind her and wrapped his arm around her throat.

She turned her head so they were looking into each other's eyes and their lips was few inches apart.

But then she headbutted him cause him to stumble back, before she swung her legs under his, causing him to fall.

He then got up and threw a punch at her, but she grabbed his arm and turned it around, before she went behind him and wrapped her arm around his throat.

But he leaned forwards, lifting her up in the air before throwing her down on the floor making her hit the floor with a grunt.

She got up and swung her legs under his causing him to fall but as she was about to threw a kick at him, he blink away.

He appeared behind her before he swung his legs under hers causing her to fall on the ground and as he was about to kick her, she wrapped her legs around his neck and with her strength, she pulled him down on the floor, but as she threw a kick at him, he kicked her in the waist causing her to fell down.

He jumped up and landed on his feet before he threw a punch at her, but she block it, before she swung her legs under his, causing him to fell down on the floor, but then he kicked her in the stomach making her stumble back.

She then threw a punch at him, but he dodged it before he grabbed her arm and punched her in the face before he kicked her in the waist.

He threw a punch at her but she quickly dodged it before she grabbed his arm, jumped up and spin around, swinging a kick towards him, hitting him in the stomach causing him to stumble back.

She then jumped up in the air and swung a kick at him, hitting him one time before he reach to dodged the other kick.

He then threw a punch at her, hitting her in the face and as she was about to threw a fist at him, he blink away.

Five then appeared behind her, causing her to turn around and he threw a punch at her who block it with her arms.

Five blink before he appeared next to her and punch her in the face.

"Okay, let's play Pretty Boy" she said and threw an energy ball towards him making him flew back.

Five got up and burst some dust off his clothes and sent her a smile before they started training again.

Both her and Five was smiling as they kept training.

Five threw a punch at her but she block it with her arms.

He blinked again before he appeared next to her and punched her in the face.

She tried to hit him with her red energy balls but every time she hit him, he would blink again.

But then a thought came to her mind, so when Five disappeared again, she stayed put before she closed her eyes.

Then she got a feeling in her body and she opened her eyes and as Five appeared on her left, she turned around and block his punch with her arms before she swept his legs, causing him to fell to the floor, she then put her foot on his throat.

But Five grabbed her foot before he push her off, causing her to fell to the floor.

She both got up and Five threw a kick at her, hitting her on the face causing her to fell on the floor with a grunt. "Ouch" she said "Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I got carry away" Five said before he stretched his hand towards her to help her up "You okay?" he asked.

She grabbed his hand, but then she smiled and flipped him over, making him hit the floor with a grunt while she was standing up "Ouch" he said "Now, I am" she said with a smile as he was laying on the floor.

"One point to me" she said before she help him up "Who taught you that?" he asked "Freddy" she said and before he could even get the chance to blink she threw a kick at him.

Five winced as he rubbed his stomach until he dodged another one of her punch and blink right behind her before kicking her in the back, but he never hit her too hard, he was holding back cause he didn't want to hurt her.

"You don't need to hold back" she said "I just don't want you to get hurt" he said as he looked at her "And I also don't want you to cry after I kicked your ass" he said and she raised a brow.

She let out a sarcastically smile before she shot out an energy blast towards him, hitting him, making him get thrown backward into a wall causing him to winced in pain.

"Dad said to not hold back" she said and he blinked before he appeared in front of her and flicked her forehead before he blink away.

"Okay, now you're just being annoying" she said before she look around, trying to see where he was coming from.

Then she felt something and her eyes glowed red as she used her powers and lifted him up with her mind. She then brought him in front of her before she crossed her arms.

"How the hell did you figured out I was there?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I got a feeling telling that told me where you were like I did before. And also like you said, we will always find each other" she said before you dropped on the floor making his face hit the floor "Ouch" he said and she chuckled.

"You're not holding back right?" he asked "Now where's the fun if I hold back?" she asked "Are you saying that you'll never hold back in fighting me if it becomes seriously? Like if one of us turned evil and we really had to fighting each other. You wouldn't hold back?" he asked.

"Will that ever happen? That if one of us turned evil we have to fight each other?" she asked and he nodded.

"That will never happen" she said "But if it does?" he asked "If it does, then the other will not hold back" she said and he nodded before he blinked behind her and kicked her in the back.

"Okay that was not fair, I was not ready" she said "Dad said always to be ready" he said "And who is daddy's boy now" she said and he chuckled "Still Luther" he said.

Flashback ends...

A/N: More extra scenes on the way

Vote or comment