Maddie's first letter for Five

A/N: Here is a small chapter with what Maddie wrote in her letter/diary for Five after he disappeared.

---

May 12, 2003

Dear Five. 

It's me Maddie. If you haven't already guessed, I miss so much. I'm so worried about you. It's been seven months since you ran down the street and disappeared. I've lost track of the days that I have counted, the letters I have being writing everyday and tears I cried over your disappearance. Wherever you are, I hope you're okay and safe. 

Why have you not come back yet Five? You promised you would, you promised you would return, we would go on that date and then you would take me away from this shitty life. You promised. You said you'd be back for me, why haven't you?

I really missed you a lot. Luther's is still daddy's boy and stil all over Allison who want to start get into showbiz, she want to become an actress. Klaus is still Klaus, he have started drinking more and more. He is still getting himself into more trouble which Freddy, Ben and I have to get him out, but he still funny. Diego is still a mommy's boy and is still trying to proof himself to dad all the time. Ben is still hanging out with Freddy a lot, it look like they are working on something, I want to help them, but I can't think straight or focus without you near me. 

Vanya, Freddy and I have been making your peanut better and marshmallow sandwiches every night when we would sneak down to the kitchen. And I still leaves the lights on for you so you wouldn't be scared when you return. Freddy and I have gotten closer. He missed you too, by the way. 

Freddy and I are training a lot together. He's my closest friend. But not as close as you. You are still my best friend in the whole world, maybe a little more, so don't worry, I have not replace you and I never will.

I actually don't know why I'm writing this? With it has being seven months since you told me that you would be right back, but you never did. There is no sign of you in the papers, news or anything, but I know that you are not gone forever. But I think it would take a miracle to get you back. I miss you more and more every day. I still sit outside every day, waiting for you to come back. I'm also changing out your sheet and is sleeping in your bed at night, just to make sure that your room is nice and clean when you return and so I'm the first face you will see when you return. I still have that necklace you once giving me, it have never left my neck. I don't know if you still have that picture and watch I gave you, but I hope the watch are still working.

I dream of you every night, they feel so real Five. We are in a house, watching the stars and sunset and doing all kind of other stuff together, I can touch you, feel you. It actually feel like you are really there. But everytime I'm about to enjoy it too much then I wake up and I'm back in the nightmares. Back in the real world without you by my side. 

Every morning I wake up thinking that the knot of the pain that I feel about losing you will disappear but it doesn't.

Everyone even Vanya and Freddy knows you're gone. They are not exactly telling me that there's no hope in finding you, but I refuse to give up. I know you are out there, I can feel you, and I have a feeling that you are probably doing your best in trying to get back home. I'm actually working on a way to get you back home, but it's not easy. 

Wherever you are in this world, I hope you'll never forget the girl who you would watch the stars, sunset and sunrise together with. The girl who you would always comfort when she was sad or scared. The girl you would always hang out with. The girl that would always leave you your peanut better and marshmallow sandwiches in front of your door when you were upset and didn't want to open the door. The girl that was always there for you.

I hope you have not forgotten me for I have not forgotten you and I never will.

I miss you, Five. And I love you. Always have and always will. Forever and Always. 

Yours always and Forever. 

Maddie.

A/N: There might come more chapters will letters. Vote or comment