ѕєνєηту (!!!)

Start from the beginning

"Anything you want" he growled, "—I'll give it to you."

His lips were inches away from her own.

"I fucking love you," Vienna snarled.

"I fucking love you!"

She always wanted to be loved by someone and now she is. Draco's lips met hers, a strong kiss. Instant waves of lust consumed them both. There was nothing gentle about their kiss and there was nothing gentle about their love either.

They were both just as insane as each other which only meant they would go to insane measures for each other.

Vienna placed the bottle of whiskey on the table and then her hands came to the back of his neck where she pulled him closer to her. His hands pulled off the hoodie she had been wearing from her shoulders and then began gripping her thighs.

Her dress had already slid up her legs and Draco's hard cock was pressing against his jeans. Vienna let out a sweet moan through their violent kiss.

She was desperate for him. Maybe it was the euphoria rushing through her veins like a tsunami or maybe murder just made her horny.

Either way, she wanted him to take her on this table.

Her hands slid to his waist where they found his warm, masculine torso under his shirt. Draco's kiss had become so vicious, that she was struggling to kiss him back,

—which they both loved.

Vienna began un-buckling his belt, eagerly. His kisses were warm against her neck and by the strength of them, she knew he wanted to have her just as much as she wanted him.

"Are you sure?" he questioned into the bare skin of her neck, "your dad's lying dead outside the door."

Vienna smiled and violently unzipped his trousers, "name a better time."

He gazed at her as though she was crazy. She was and his smile confirmed he was just as insane.

Draco pushed her hoodie completely off her arms and to the floor. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer toward him. She gasped.

They were desperate for one another and they wasted no more time as Draco moved her knickers to the side and Vienna pulled his trousers down. She gripped his hair as she pulled him to her lips.

She was out of breath and so was he, but that wasn't going to stop them. Every beat of her heart was craving his touch. He leaned closer toward her, resting one hand on the table beside her and his other hand adjusting himself against her entrance.

And then, with one swift motion, he was inside her and Vienna's back arched into him, just as an echoing, breathless moan escaped her lips.
He continued kissing her as he moved slowly in and out of her. She moaned through their never-ending kiss.

The strap of her dress fell down her arm as Draco began going faster and faster, further and further. And with each push, she became closer to her orgasm.

And she could tell he was close also by the throbbing she felt inside her. She gripped his hair tighter as the feeling almost became too much.