Wow...

There was really no need to be so rude.

Besides they are fun to listen too.

I am about to meet class 1 A sooner or later anyways since I am going to UA.

Besides everyone that has a brain cell knows that what he just said is just bullshit.

No need scolding him.

Me: What's up with the All Might theory now?

Shoto: Well...

Dabi: Sho! Speak!

Shoto: It is Bakugo. His quirks are explotions and I am so sure about it but yet sometimes he has this unhumanly strength. You should have seen him recently! He was soo much faster than Iida who has a speed quirk!

Dabi: Sho, you are thinking too much in this one.

Shoto: I am not! I am telling ya!

From my experience... Something like that might not be that far fetched. . .

I heard from quirks that can be given to others.

I mean I was born quirkless too but got a stressed inducted quirk.

Dabi: Sho, is this like the Eraserhead son? 

Me: What son?

Shoto: No... this time it's even bigger.

Dabi: Sho! Do you know how hard it was to get that Todoroki theory to get down? We had news people questioning us about the theory and you as well as your teacher calling us to fix this mess.

Shoto: Well... I am sorry.

Dabi: Lies.

Shoto: True. I am not sorry since it is the TRUTH! I am telling ya!

Dabi: *Sigh* Sho please stop this shit.

Me: Pffff-

What's up with these two today?

Never seen them clash this much.

Still pretty funny.

I would have done the same thing.

Shoto: HE SMILED!

Endeavor: SHO!

It was right at that moment that I heard Endeavors voice coming from behind me. I knew that he came into the room based on the footsteps I heard but the way he reacted was as if this guy was quite annoyed by his theories. I could tell how much trouble Shoto must have given them. Just thinking about that had me bursting out laughing.

Me: Hahahahahahahaha

Shoto: But look at him! He is an angel.

Dabi: *Sigh* 

Shoto: You sound like my teacher.. *gasp* are we blood related to Eraserhead?

Endeavor: Oh Shoto my son what am I gonna do with you...

Dabi: NO! Stop it!

Shoto: But brother!

Dabi: NO! I am sighing how stupid your theories are.

Shoto (whispering): Not that stupid.

Dabi: Sure are!

Shoto: ....

Dabi: Anyways. Ghost, I came to give you your costume back. So sorry it hit you instead of the old gezer over there.

Me: Thank you.

Endeavor: I see you got the Slime down.

Dabi: Never gonna do that shit idea again.

Endeavor: Good.

Dabi: Why are you here anyways?

Endeavor: I am your father. I live here too. Do I need permission to get you all for dinner?

Dabi: Tsk.

Shoto: Soba?

Me: Pffff

Endeavor: No but Pizza.

Shoto: Sounds good.

Just like that we all went to dine together while I had a new box with my cleaned up costume which was soo due. It was way to quiet staying with ma hero while he let me rest.

Now that I finally had my costume I was soo gonna look and see what the best way is to break into UA. He wanted us and I would go with Endeavor. I wasn't sure if I wanted to expose myself but for now I would be just there and keep an eye out. That's what I do best anyways.