"Let's wait until tomorrow . , I was in a bad mood today, my aunt's house is holding a wedding, I don't want to come to the house with such a bad mood to spoil the atmosphere."

Lu Yun saw that Shi Shi changed the subject, so she didn't ask any further questions. She only cares about saving all the children who have been abducted and sold as much as possible. The first priority is whether those people will become idiots or mentally retarded because of the novice after the incident. It is completely beyond her concern. .

"Alright. Do you want to go out for a walk that night?" Shitou asked again.

"I'm out of the mood. I'm so tired and want to rest. I didn't sleep for a nap, so I was worried all afternoon."

Lu Yun yawned, and suddenly said, "You know, I tested Yinyin in private. Come on, it turns out that she is still an A-level spiritual talent. I really like that child. If it weren't for your high efficiency, I would have just adopted us directly."

"Do you mean to dislike our efficiency? Too high? If we like our daughter, we will have another one." Shitou smiled and reached out.

"What nonsense."

Lu Yun clapped his hand away angrily, "Of course it's better for a child to grow up with her parents. I just hope that after this time, her parents won't be because of what happened to her in the future. Stop her from leaving, and let her lose the opportunity to practice spiritual power exercises, then she will really blind her talent."

"Even if her parents are willing to give up her spiritual talent, the country will not let it go."

Shitou's eyes lit up, A-level talent is a good seedling, if he passes the political review, he can consider grabbing his side. Yinyin has had this experience herself, and if there is no mistake, others will not be able to grab him.

"Hey, isn't it voluntary?" Lu Yun asked curiously.

"Then you have to look at what level of talent it is. Even if you can reach A level, the political review will not be so strict. However, if you want to study at our island base, it is another matter. Both are indispensable. "

402. Despise

    Shitou cautiously first created a mental barrier before he said to Lu Yun: "Only after a large-scale test can we know how rare people with mental power levels are.

The proportion of people who have been tested with mental talent is very small. , and most of them are talents below the C level, and there are not too many B-level talents. Not to mention the A-level, S-level, SS-level and even SSS-level ones. The

S-level is currently only available nationwide. Hundred, high-level and SSS-level people have not yet found anyone other than us. In the face of the needs of the country, personal feelings must take a step back no matter what. Of course, it does not mean that we will only use coercion.

Different. Level talent, whether the country gives children or parents conditions will definitely be different. The pie is there, in the face of the righteousness of the family, as long as there is some blood in the bones, there are too few parents who can not be persuaded to persevere Too few."

"That's true. I reckon that if those who claim to be the most eloquent and good at bewitching people are all dispatched to the parents who can't persuade their children, those people will only be ashamed and angry."

Lu Yun I really hadn't heard Shitou say this much before, and now I'm happy to hear it and think about it again, but she doesn't think there's anything wrong with the country doing this. Likewise, there is no reason why you are capable and gifted but not willing to contribute to the motherland that shelters you and your loved ones.

She added, "I know that talents above the S level are very rare in the interstellar space, and even more so at the SSS level. Even some galaxies can't have one. But I didn't expect it to be so rare.

" The scope is not large enough. This is probably the same as the secret selection of young children who go to school in the city. Those older children and adults have not had the chance to be selected. There are even many remote places that are not radiated. The reason is." Shishi saidregretfully, "But no matter how fast you are, you have to walk step by step, and you have to eat bite by bite. It is impossible to eat into a fat man in one go." It's really a pity.

After a few sighs, Lu Yun let it go. If she continued to talk about it, she felt that her brain was not enough, and it was not a topic she was good at, nor a neighborhood she was good at. Her energy is still more suitable for researching and refining pharmaceuticals.

--

"Xiao Kai peels the garlic for me first. I forgot to peel it just now. I'll use it later."

Deng Ximei saw Su Kai coming back and went into the kitchen as usual. Greet him to work. That smile came from the heart, making her originally ugly face seem to have a layer of brilliance and become extraordinarily beautiful.

"Okay, come right away."

Su Kai looked at his wife who was sweating with a spatula while cooking, and hurriedly reached out for the garlic clove. The bad mood in his heart caused by the distant glance before was also unpleasant. Immediately it disappeared, and a faint feeling of happiness permeated my heart.

His wife is not beautiful, and strictly speaking, it can even be said to be a little ugly in the eyes of the world. However, due to the inferiority complex he had accumulated since he was a child, her ugliness was a weakness in other's eyes, but in his eyes it made him feel particularly at ease.

As the saying goes, isn't the ugly wife's treasure in the house?

"Why didn't you call me to peel the garlic head, this little Kai just came back from work and you instructed him to work again?"

He Damei followed her son into the kitchen, and when she saw her daughter-in-law instructing her son again, she was not happy. He did say that he would offer his daughter-in-law in the future, but his daughter-in-law was so capable, but he usually offered up several of their elders.

She pushed her son, "You go to the living room to watch TV, and I'll help your daughter-in-law."

"Mom, I'm not tired of you, let's go out. Just peeling a garlic, handing a plate or something, how tired can you be? I'm outside. After a day, I will be willing to accompany my wife to talk more when I come back." Su Kai pushed He Damei.

"Why do you have to grab so much time? I don't think you're in a good mood when you come back today. Why don't you go back to your room and lie down before you talk about it?" He Damei looked worried.

"Xiao Kai, then you should go and take a rest. Mom is right. When you have to talk for a while and eat, you have more time to rest. Mom, you can go out too. I'm used to doing it alone."

Deng Ximei wasn't angry at all when she heard her mother-in-law's words, and she didn't think there was anything wrong with her refusing to allow her son to help her with her work. Aren't most mothers-in-law in her hometown like this, thinking that men are not suitable for the kitchen?

She carefully observed Su Kai's face, and she found that his energy was not as strong as it used to be, she was even more distressed than He Damei.

In fact, this is exactly what He Damei, the third child of the Su family, and the sixth child of the Su family are extremely satisfied with Deng Ximei, and the reason why they truly accept her as their family. This is because she feels that she puts her own man first.

But for Deng Ximei herself, in the face of "city people" who are handsome and have their own houses in S city, they can still give her the greatest respect, and take her back to that extremely poor and remote place. The terrific family gave her parents a large sum of money, not even asking for a dowry, but also held a good wedding in a grand manner, giving her enough face to marry her. Su Kai, who is usually very considerate to her baby, wonders if she doesn't put him first.

Thinking that back in her hometown, she never had a man of the same age willing to marry her because she was ugly, and her parents decided to marry her to a widowed old man in his fifties or sixties. come out.

In the end, she met Su Kai in S City. She never thought that the handsome Su Kai could see her. So since she married Su Kai, she has been living with him wholeheartedly. This is really what the little sisters in the factory said back then, "like a person drinking water, knowing whether it is cold or warm".

She could feel that Su Kai was really considerate to her, and gave her all the money he earned. As long as she had free time at home, she was willing to spin around by her side. In fact, he can't help much most of the time, even because the place in the house is small, let's talk about the kitchen. It's just right for one person to turn around, but if there are many people, it's a little bit of a mess.

But even if Su Kai adds chaos, she is sweet in her heart.

Even if the mother-in-law often can't see her because they are too sweet and oily, and say a few sour words, but if she goes too far, other men in the family will say she is full without her being wronged. Such a good daughter-in-law is still To despise.