Just like that he came over to my side, sat down and started gulping down the pancakes on his own plate. He seemed happy but honestly who is eating cold soba in the morning?

Didn't really make much sense but eho was I to even tell him that he was so wrong.

As I was munching on my own food, I started listening to their conversation.

Endeavor: Sho, did you get any information about special training?

Shoto: No, why?

Of course not!

We just got unformed like what?

Around 4 or 5 hours ago.

How should he knows about that?

Endeavor: Nezu invited me and Ghost here as special training teachers...

Shoto: Cool.

It will be cool...

Still won't show myself to them cause that would defy the definition of a shadow.

Endeavor: No information about that?

Shoto: Nope.

Endeavor: That damn rat!

Shoto: Yeah he is definitely weird.

Wait so he is even more weird?

Damn what is that crazy rat doing?

I mean I just heard some rumors but I am starting to believe they are true.

Endeavor: Anyways try not to tell anyone about Ghost.

Shoto: I won't. He is your shadow after all. I am not dumb telling someone about a shadow.

Endeavor: As if you know what that is.

Shoto: I don't and I don't have to. Shadow says it all.

Very true!

He got the point of the naming.

Endeavor: Speaking of the demon... I have to give him a call.

That's how Endeavor just stood up from the table after quickly just devouring his food on the plate which were basically scrambled eggs and bacon. That hero left the room and left me with Shoto alone.

From the looks of it, I was sure that we were the same age. There was really no way we wouldn't be the same age. Still it was a bit weird being with another person in the same room who wasn't the hero I served.

Shoto: Soo... What's your name?

Me: I can't say it.

Shoto: Where do you come from?

Me: Originally born in Japan but I moved to America when I was young.

Shoto: Wait! You were born here?

Me: Mhm.

Shoto: Then there is a chance of knowing anyone!

Me: Doubt it.

Shoto: You definitely are Aizawa's secret love child then.

Me: How did you get that idea?

Shoto: You are stealthy and you wear black. Wait is that my pink extra from my dads agency?

Me: Yup.

Shoto: hahahahaha Why do you have that?

Me: Ask your brother.

Shoto: I soo will. Anyways you Aizawa's son?

Me: Nope. My father had a fire breath quirk.

Shoto: But you are related to the Aizawa household.

Me: Still wrong.

Shoto: Famn it.

Me: Any more questions or can I get out of the room?

Shoto: No question just a request.

Me: and that would be?

Shoto: Let me give you a better pair of cloths. You didn't wanted to go out wearing that, right?

Me: Nope but I have some in my bag.

Shoto: Nope. You coming with me.

Me: I really ha-

Shoto: Nope.

Before I could say any more, he basically forced me to stand up and go to his room so he could give me some blue and black cloths which were surprisingly fitting.

Shoto: These are my favorites but unfortunately got to small for me. So take them.

Me: Thanks.

That was all I could say before he just grabbed his bag and left me standing in his own room.