322. Art of War

    Fortunately, one of the conveniences of living by the mountains is that there is no shortage of wild game in the mountains, various flowers and plants, and wild vegetables.

Even if Lu Yun didn't go to the mountains to hunt and pick, wouldn't there still be Captain Pei?

As long as Shishi leads soldiers out for field training, he always remembers to pick a lot of wild vegetables and flowers for her.

In everyone's eyes, their head is definitely a good model husband, or a real version of Tie Han's tenderness. Because of this, many people in the family's courtyard secretly envied and hated Lu Yun.

In addition to wild flowers and weeds, oh, it should be called "wild vegetables" if it is not correct, several times they also brought live pheasants, wild rabbits, sparrows, and even butterflies and bees back to please Lu Yun.

That's right, all that Shi Shi did was understood by others to be to please Lu Yun. But in fact, only the two of them knew that in addition to making Lu Yun happy, Stone brought these back for another reason, and it wasn't just a whim.

After those wild vegetables and wild flowers were brought back, most of them were made into dishes and eaten by Lu Yun, but a small part was transplanted to the balcony or vegetable field by her.

When the pheasant and hare were brought back, they seemed to have been slaughtered and stewed directly by the two of them, but in fact they were dropped. What was being stewed was the stock that was already in Lu Yun's space.

Those who are alive are naturally thrown into space and allowed to multiply. Otherwise, if it is just to satisfy the appetite, does the stone still need to work hard to catch it?

You must know that a live pheasant and a wild rabbit are much more difficult than dead.

There are also sparrows, butterflies, and bees. After being brought back to "play", Lu Yun will choose to "release" without exception. Open the windows, let them fly away in full view of the public, and then wrap them with mental power and throw them into the space after they leave the public's sight...

After careful and unremitting efforts by the two of them, Lu Yun finally had a lot of life in her space, but it was far from enough. It was just too slow and limited to rely on them to avoid people. method to collect too many species.

But this kind of thing can't be rushed.

"Look at the pair of butterflies." In the

space, Lu Yun was sitting next to the stone, grabbing a piece of wisteria cake made of fresh wisteria flowers and biting it, while watching him roast hare meat. Naturally, the hare was still in stock in the previous space, but suddenly he found a pair of butterflies dancing in the flowers not far from him.

Lu Yun watched it with interest for a while, then sighed, "It's not easy."

"It's really not easy. Take your time, this place will become more and more lively and vivid one day like the outside world, there are everything. ."

Stone's eyes also looked at the pair of butterflies, thinking that these were all caught by his own hands, and he couldn't help feeling more cordial.

Before, every time Lu Yun entered the space with the stone, it was inevitable that there were too few species in the space. Because of the lack of all kinds of living creatures, the space always makes people feel that something is missing, so the stone is said to be.

"Well, let's work together to change this place. When the time comes to collect all kinds of creatures, and wait patiently for them to multiply and thrive in it, we can come in for the barbecue again without using the inventory, and we can grab it and bake it now. Yes ."

Lu Yun nodded excitedly. There are also those protected animals on the earth, many of which are rare because they have been hunted too hard and are slowly disappearing. At that time, they can also collect a little, and wait for them to multiply and recover in space. Put some out...

"You, you really can't live without eating in three sentences. Little greedy cat, why are you so greedy?" Turning to make fun of her.

"It's not that I just want to eat them. Hunting is also a kind of fun, okay? Why did the ancient emperors like to hunt so much? It's boring to play pheasants and rabbits, I still think that I can eat them in the future. Roasted venison, deer blood is a great supplement, and it is the most suitable for a color embryo like you."

Lu Yun grimaced, and immediately ran away witty after speaking, watching Shishi hold a rabbit that was not roasted at her. Laughing helplessly.

"You're not satisfied with me. It looks like I'm going to ask you to see if I need deer blood..."

Shitou looked at Lu Yun's eyes narrowed dangerously, and was questioned by a certain In terms of things, men are the most unbearable. Does this silly girl really think she can run away? Humph, if the tiger doesn't show his power, he will treat him as a sick cat, and if he doesn't tell her to cry and beg for mercy for a while, it won't be finished.

"I was wrong, I was wrong, I'll apologize, okay?" Lu Yun couldn't help but be startled when she saw the stone, no, she accidentally pulled out the tiger's beard, she quickly took a quick glance He took the initiative to run back and shake the arm holding the stone, trying to make peace.

"Uh-huh--"

Stone stretched his voice, feeling the soft touch on his arm, and his heart tickled. He was still sitting upright with a roasted rabbit on his face. In fact, his mind was not there at all. He didn't even notice that one side of the rabbit had been roasted for too long, and he didn't notice in time, and there was an expression of enjoyment on his face. Lu Yun

naturally found that the rabbit was mushy, and she didn't remind her. When she was secretly proud of her beauty's success, she heard Shitou continue in a slow voice, "If an apology is useful, why do you need the police?"

In a dazed effort, the roasted rabbit in the stone's hand has been put into his space stone, a large soft bed suddenly appeared on the ground next to it, and her people have been thrown down...

......

"You're a bad person, you deliberately scorched the rabbit." Lu Yun charged with grief and indignation on someone who was satisfied. She seemed to have been crushed all over her body, and she was so sore that she couldn't even touch a finger. Think again.

"It's called swindling."

Shitou kissed her sweaty, well-behaved hair that was clinging to her forehead, smiling complacently.

"Hmph, is your art of war used for this?"

Lu Yun hummed in dissatisfaction. If it wasn't for the fact that the two of them had made an agreement, she couldn't use her mind to run away alone in front of him in the space. Call him so proud?

Seeing Lu Yun's anger and forbearance towards him, she made Shishi proud for a while with a helpless look, biting her earlobe and laughing in a low voice, "The art of war is not only used on the battlefield, it can be used everywhere in daily life. "

It's wrong." Lu Yun pouted and said unreasonably, "Anyway, you can't use it on me."