Flame-Chasers PT. 8 (HI3) (Y/n)

⚠️ Warning:  Not really much of a warning, the Elysian Realm is pretty chill at this point in the story. But it still might have some signs of trigger and depression since some stuff will be heavily referenced from the first part of the story. Regardless, I recommend you to proceed with caution.
🎀 This is a continuous story from Flame-Chasers PT. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 (Honkai Impact 3rd)
🎀 This is SIM Y/n's POV about herself with Mei.
🎀 (UPDATE) We are finally at our third to last part of this long story!
🎀 You may find new, interesting things, and clues that weren't mentioned in the first part of the story as well as from other SIMs.
🎀 This part might be long, but do bear it as it took me a few days to come up with all this.
🎀 Enjoy!

==================================
SIM Y/N AND MEI: ABOUT Y/N (PT. 14)
==================================
Mei: Greetings.

Y/n: Greetings.

Mei:  She is really beautiful...

Y/n:  So you're the Mei I keep hearing about.

Mei:  From who, exactly?

Y/n:  Elysia, Eden, Aponia, Felis, and Griseo... Also from Kevin and Su.

Mei:  I- I see...

Y/n:  In any case, let me formally introduce myself. As you already know, I am Y/n, the 14th member of the Flame-chasers.

Mei:  Nice to meet you, Miss Y/n. I'm Raiden Mei.

Y/n:  Y/n is fine, Mei.

Mei:  Then Y/n, as I heard from everyone, you really are really a very nice person.

Y/n:  It's really nothing to appreciate.

Mei:  I don't think so, at least I know you don't come off as sadistic, hotheaded, or coldhearted like some of them here.

Y/n:  They all have their reasons to act as they are. For example, Kevin used to be a very kind hearted person before the tragedy of events back then. Not everyone will act the same, except for Elysia who has always been the same, not that I mind. Don't get me wrong, I love her for who she is.

Mei:  That's great. You seem to get along with her a lot more than Eden and Aponia, since she did save you.

Y/n:  She told you, did she? That's makes it easier for me to explain. Yes, she was the one to save me from my past, and I am absolutely grateful for her.

Mei:  You're not mad, that she told me of your past? Normally I would get upset.

Y/n:  Why should I? I consider her someone more trustworthy than myself with anything. And besides, my life with reality already perished thousands of years ago.

Mei:  I see. Then, can I ask you this?

Y/n:  Anytime.

Mei:  Have you ever considered being the last hidden member of the flamechasers?

Y/n:  Good question. I thought of it for while, and I can say it's more like the opposite, my friend.

Mei: Hm?

Y/n:  I've never really considered myself as the 14th member of the organization.