Ereshkigal (Fate/Grand Order)

Ereshkigal & F!Reader:  "Underworld"
Game/Anime: Fate/Grand Order, Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia
Warning: [Yes/No]
Enjoy!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n:  "Huh? What... is this place?"

Y/n wanders around, wondering where she could've teleported.
From Y/n's point of view, she remembers no such thing as this being here.
She wondered who could reside in such place.

???:  "Who are you to trespass along the underworld's borders?"

Y/n looks at the human in front of her.
She knows that this girl is not an ordinary person.
Y/n:  "A servant?"

She says nothing to the normal human being.
An uncomfortable silence fills the room.
???:  "Who are you?"

Y/n:  "Your normal human being that you don't give two seconds of care for."

She looks at Y/n coldly.
???:  "You're right, I don't like to give you fools praise. I only watch and monitor every soul in sight. That is my duty. How did you find this place?"

Y/n ignores her questions, scanning around the scattered souls locked within their assigned cages.
The place looked lonely and sad.
Something she could relate to.
But Y/n wonders how alone this servant has been the entire time.

Y/n:  "Doesn't it get boring and lonely, doing the same thing over and over?"

???:  "Who are you to judge what I do, I was tasked to do so, that's all there is to it."

Y/n:  "Well, I might not be able to know exactly how long you have been doing this, but I once was tasked to protect something for a worthwhile of my time."

???:  "I have been doing this for centuries now, something that you would never understand."

Y/n:  "Of course I would never, but even so, my seven years can suffice... of protecting something that's not worth my time is not the place I don't want to be in. I believe you already get the feeling, I apologize of being cold about it, it's just you don't want to admit it..."
Y/n looks at her with cold determination, but it also held her pride from inside.

Y/n:
"That you have been alone for all this time."

The servant knew how lonely she was.
She knew, but also deep down, even if she had to despise of agreeing with Y/n, that she has been tired of it all.
But for some reason, she wonders why she would have to talk to such human about this.
Something felt weird to her, but also comforting...
That Y/n besides the master that saved Babylonia have come out their way to make her feel company.
Although she has no recollection of what happened at that timeline.

???:  "What was it that you were protecting?"

Y/n:  "Huh?"

???:  "Didn't you hear me, human? What was it that you were protecting?"

Y/n:  "Intruiged, aren't you?"

???:  "Wha- who said I was interested?! Well, I might be... wait, no I'm not! But possibly... Anyways, answer my question!"

Y/n:  "A shy goddess at that, now that's a first."

???:  "I'm not shy! Well... maybe..."

Y/n:  "And you didn't even deny it."

???:  "Well I- I didn't know I could get this shy just by having a normal conversation, give me some slack, will you?"

Y/n:  "I don't judge, realistically, I like this side of you. It's like you're really enjoying yourself."

???:  "Really?"

Y/n:  "Yeah! Do I look like the type to lie of such trivial things?"
Y/n smiles.

???:  "No, no you don't."
The servant smiles at her amused.

Y/n:  "You said you were interested of my story? I'll share it exclusively just for you only."

???:  "I'm listening."

Y/n:  "By the way, before I do, what's your name? I believe you didn't say so."

???:  "Ereshkigal, what's yours?"

Y/n:  "Y/n, Y/n L/n. Pleased to meet your acquaintance."

...
...
...

Ereshkigal:  "Likewise."