Long Island (Azur Lane)

Game/Anime: Azur Lane, Azur Lane The Animation, Azur Lane: Slow Ahead!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock! Knock!

"Oh? Who is it?"

"It's me~!"
You say as you happily come into her room.

"C-commander?! Why are you here?!"

"I'm here to hang out, is that a problem?"
You reply, taking off your shoes in the process.

"It's not, but... you always like resting here. Don't you have your own room?"

"As much as I like my room, I like your room better. But that's not what I'm here for."

"T-then what are you here for?"

"Play games with me."

"Y-you want me to play games with you?"

Long Island grins.
"T-then I got no choice! Here, come here and pick a game you want us to play."

Long Island spreads out three stacks of games on the floor, making it harder for you to pick what you want to play.
Then, a game in front of you looked very interesting from the cover from top to bottom.
It had a girl with pink twin tails that looked like Saratoga, with a hammer with kittens and manjuus scattered around.
So you picked it up and put it in the game disk.

"So what did you pick?"

"This game."
You show her the game cover.

"Manjuu Misadventures, huh?"

"Is it fun?"

"Yeah, it's just that the more levels you pass, the more harder it is."

"So the instruction says: Press left, right, or the jump to move Saratoga and try to move her as high as possible. Oh, so the character here is Saratoga?! That's cute~"
You continue to read the manual.

"Touching a Manjuu Trap or falling will cause Saratoga to lose HP. The game ends when Saratoga has run out of HP."

The game menu then pops after a few seconds of waiting.
You press start, and 2 players.
then the menu to choose your character's color came up.

"Oh, you can choose her colors before your start?"

"Yes, she has other colors besides pink."

"I want the pink one!"

"Then, I'll do blue."
After choosing your colors, you pressed start that was located at the bottom right of the screen.

Three hours later...
You guys got tired after not able to pass level 95 together.
So you both decided to just play another game until you guys had enough.

Fast forward to two hours:
While Long Island was putting all of her games away, you fell asleep on the floor while cuddling with her oversized manjuu plush.

Both you and Long Island have been playing for almost five hours, after all.

"Hm? Commander?"
She then sees you soon after putting the last game away.

"Geez Commander, I don't even know what to do with you anymore..."
Long Island comes to you and closes the distance, leaving about five centimeters between the both of you.
She was embarrassed at first, but she eventually kisses your cheek.
Flushing red, she puts down a thin blanket over you, being careful not to wake you up.

"I hope you're satisfied just being here with me, Commander..." Long Island says as she smiles at your peaceful state.