Ishtar (Fate)

Game/Anime: Fate Grand Order

You are currently the only Master beside Fujimaru and Ritsuka in Chaldea.

You were hanging out in the summoning room by yourself until a few people came to visit.

"(Y/n)-chan~!"

"(Y/n)-san!"

"Hi Da Vinci, Kid Gil, Caster Gil." You smile.

"Doing summons?" Caster Gil questions.

"Yes."

"Then, we'll accompany you!" Da Vinci says happily.

"Thanks, I wanted company anyways. I have this feeling that something might wrong today."

"Ever since you had those bad feeling astrological readings during the Babylonia era, I've been trusting you way more often than I should be." Da Vinci elaborates.

Yes, you were a mage who had the talent to read the stars.

Astrological signs, fortunes, weather, love... anything.

You could read anything if it had to do with anything that involved star readings.

Besides astro reading, you had other incredible talents that made you fit to become a master.

Like for example: efficiently fighting in the front lines, massive mana, the ability to greatly increase attack and firepower, an a couple other more skills.

Because you also had high charisma, there were people including servants who came to you for daily reads, although you warn them that things like this shouldn't be held lightly.

Even giving them a useless warning like that, their readings that were told by you happen exactly as you told them.

This is why everyone, even servants that don't acknowledge masters to be helpful has high hopes for you, to figure out the next chapter ahead of time... even if it's painful to watch.

"It's exhilaratingly horrifying that you were able to elaborate to us ahead of time how many days exactly before Tiamat strikes disaster upon Uruk. Even as going so far to find its strengths and weaknesses even before Ereshkigal telling us the exact same thing..." Caster Gil says, getting goosebumps.

"That was exhilarating, all right! It looked so pretty seeing Master (Y/n) over here summon her magic circle and opening the sesame~!"

"Please, you're just making it sound exaggerating than it's suppose to be, Da Vinci. I just used a trick on my sleeve, that's all it is."

"And that's what makes me trust you so much~!"

"Don't come running after me if my reading becomes inaccurate one day."

"I know! There are times to not trust intuition either~!"

"Well, let's see if my intuition is correct."

A few minutes pass after setting up the summoning ritual,

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

You put in 10 Saint Quartz.

Then the riutal starts moving.

(Y/n): "Three lines..."

Caster Gil: "Oh? It's a silver Archer card."

Kid Gil: "Wait... It's turning gold!"

Da Vinci: "Oh my! A rare sight indeed~!"

(Y/n): "I hope it's Nobunaga, EMIYA or your Adult Archer side, Kid Gil."

Kid Gil: "I definitely do not want to breathe in the same room as that tyrant."