Flame-Chasers PT. 7 (HI3) (Griseo, Vill-V, and Pardofelis)

⚠️ Warning:  Not really much of a warning, the Elysian Realm is pretty chill at this point in the story. But it still might have some signs of trigger and depression since some stuff will be heavily referenced from the first part of the story. Regardless, I recommend you to proceed with caution.
🎀 This is a continuous story from Flame-Chasers PT. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (Honkai Impact 3rd)
🎀 This is SIM Griseo, SIM Vill-V and SIM Pardofelis POV about Y/n.
🎀 You may find new, interesting things, and clues about Y/n in each and every POV of every SIM, and how they all individually felt about her.
🎀 Enjoy!

======================================
SIM GRISEO AND MEI:  ABOUT Y/N (PT.11)
======================================
Mei:  Hello, Griseo... are you paining at the moment?

Griseo:  Mei onee-chan, no I'm not.

Mei:  I see, I didn't want to disturb you if you were.

Griseo:  It's okay now since I don't have inspiration right now.

Mei:  I hope you find it well.

Griseo:  Thank you, Mei onee-chan. Did you come here to see me?

Mei:  Yes, speaking of, how do you feel about Y/n?

Griseo:  Y/n onee-chan, is she here?

Mei:  You do know of her?

Griseo:  Yes, Y/n onee-chan is a very kind hearted lady. She gives me candy every time she sees me. She's not good at sports, but she's very good at cooking and baking. She also knows art very well, so I learn some tips and tricks from her.

Mei:  I see...
Mei:  She's very gifted as well.

Griseo:  Speaking of which, have you seen Y/n onee-chan?

Mei:  Nope, at least for now.

Griseo:  Okay... But if you do, can you tell her to come find me? I want her to see and grade my recent work...

Mei:  Of course, Griseo, I'll find her for you.
Mei:  Might take me a while though...

Griseo:  Thank you, Mei onee-chan.

======================================
SIM VILL-V AND MEI:  ABOUT Y/N (PT.12)
======================================
At Vill-V's workshop:

Vill-V:  Oh Mei, you came at the right time!

Mei:  Vill-V... should I say you're your normal persona?

Vill-V:  That's right! Well, let's just say no matter my persona is still me, Mei onee-san~

Mei:  And so? What did you call me for?

Vill-V:  I have overheard your conversations from some people just now, if so curious about Y/n-san, then why not look for her and ask her the necessary questions?

Mei:  I just want everyone's opinion about her, also, isn't it disrespectful to listen into others conversations like that?

Vill-V:  Come on, it's not fun to not participate in anything that might be fun!