Rosalina and Luma (SMB Galaxy)

🎀 Game:  Super Mario Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy 2/SSBU
🎀 Rosalina and F!Reader:  "Meeting Rosalina and the Lumas"
⚠️ Warning:  [Yes/No]
🎀 Enjoy!

🎀 Notes:
(Y/n) = Your Name
(F/c) = Favorite Color
————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n:  "..."

Daisy:  "What's wrong, Y/n?"

You were currently at Peach's castle assisting her with some enemies that tried to invade her castle.
Since there was only seven Goombas that were caught on the spot, they were dealt with quickly than expected.
But the problem was... the Mario brothers are currently enjoying their time in Yoshi's Island with the Yoshi gang.

So you and the other toads are currently in charge of protecting the princess.
But today was a good day for you all because Daisy herself decided to come over and hang out while bringing some of her forces to the Mushroom Kingdom.
Even better, Rosalina, whom you always heard rumors of, was also coming here.

Y/n:  "Today is such a good day, huh?"

Peach:  "It sure is! A wonderful day at the Mushroom Kingdom~!"

Y/n:  "Not only Daisy is here, but Miss Rosalina is also coming... Even more, this kingdom will be well-protected as soon as she comes."

Peach:  "The reason why I'm bringing them over is to have a girls day today. Since you've never met Rosalina before, I thought it would be a good time to introduce you to one of my good friends!"

Y/n:  "I actually can't wait to meet Miss Rosalina, I've always wanted to see her ever since you talked about her! If she's as you said, then I can see why she's so well trusted among you and the Bros."

Daisy:  "Yes, she's such a nice and beautiful individual!"

Peach:  "But I believe she should be here right... now!"

Toad:  "Princess Peach, Princess Rosalina has arrived!"

Peach and Daisy:  "Hi, Rosalina!"

Rosalina:  "Greetings, Peach and Daisy."

Peach:  "Hello, Rosalina! Remember Y/n? The one I spoke to you about?"

Peach goes behind you, grabs your shoulders lightly, bringing you up to Rosalina slightly.

Peach:  "This is who I was talking about~!"

Y/n:  "H-hello, Miss Rosalina..." You shyly tuck a piece of hair back.

Rosalina:  "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n. I have heard good stories about you from the Princesses."

Y/n:  "Me also, I have heard things of you from Peach and Daisy, and they were right. You are a very nice person."

Rosalina:  "Thank you, you are also what I've imagined and what they've told me. A random question, do you like Lumas?"

Y/n:  "Lumas? Peach told me of them but I've never seen them-"

Luma:  "Oo!"

The yellow plush like creature circles around you in awe.

Y/n:  "..."

Luma:  "Ooooo!"

Peach:  "What's wrong, Y/n?"

Y/n:  "I... ummm..."

Daisy:  "Earth to Y/n?"

Peach:  "I think we broke her..."

Luma:  "Oooo..."

Y/n:  "S-"

Peach and Daisy:  "Hm?"

Y/n:  "S- So cute!!! D- do you have a (F/c) colored Luma, Rosalina?!"

Rosalina:  "Oh? Of course I do~"
Rosalina summons a (F/c) Luma by your command.
Rosalina:  "From now on, Y/n will be your partner. I know she will take care of you well, my child."

(F/c) Luma:  "Ooo!"

The (F/c) Luma circles around you, leaving lots of glitters of stars behind as he is happy to be your friend.
Y/n:  "You're most absolutely and definitely going to become my mental support 100%." You say as you softly poke it.

(F/c) Luma:  "Oooo! Ooo!"
It comes to hugs you and you reciprocate back with a warm hug and smile.

Y/n:  "Thank you, Rosalina!"

Rosalina:  "You're welcome, Y/n. Think of it as a gift from me to you, I know we'll be great friends from now to the future."

Y/n:  "Likewise, I appreciate it. I promise I will take good care of this good guy. But, my goodness, you are so cute~!"
You hug it ever so precious and firm.

It left out of your grasp and looked at you.
(F/c) Luma sarcastically bumps its hips lightly onto your cheek, dances left to right, flies above you, and happily twirls as the glitter stars fall from him, as if it looked like shiny stars.
You had artificial waterfall tears coming from your eyes as you held yourself standing in a praying position beneath your Luma.

Y/n:  "You are so definitely not leaving from me anytime soon, (F/c)."

(F/c) Luma:  "Oo!"

Y/n:  "I also have some star candies, want some?"

(F/c) Luma:  "OOOooo!" It happily squeaks as its eyes twinkle at the shiny star candies.

Rosalina:  "Just make sure you don't feed it too much, some have the power to turn itself into a galaxy and you don't want your Luma to take the risk even if it's one star bit."

Y/n:  "Ohhhh.... I uhh... I'll definitely keep watch on his snacks..."