Edelgard (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

🎀Game: Fire Emblem Three Houses/Fire Emblem Heroes
🎀 Edelgard and Reader: C Support Conversation
⚠️ Warning: [Yes/No]
🎀 Enjoy!
———————————————————————————————————————————————

Edelgard: "Y/n."

Y/n: "Hey, Edel."

Edelgard: "You weren't in class today, is something the matter?"

Y/n: "Well, I don't know if I'm able to speak of my personal matters to anyone..."

Edelgard: "Is it something very personal to where you can't speak of it at all?"

Y/n: "Well, it won't hurt to speak to you only of it and there's nobody here too. I trust you, after all."

Edelgard: "That's completely fine. Now speak. What happened, my friend?"

Y/n takes a deep breath.
Normally he/she wouldn't worry of such small things.
But for some reason, this small thing has turned itself to a major thing even Y/n felt it out of control within his/her hands.

Y/n: "Due to some circumstances, I am to return to my kingdom within 2 days."

Edelgard:  "That's very sudden... Why the rush?"

Y/n:  "To become the next ruler of the (Empire Name)."

Edelgard: "Oh my, that feels wonderful to get your hands on something you wouldn't get with just power alone. You can finally lead the (Empire Name) to how you see fit. But looking at your expression at the moment, I can see you are very dissatisfied about this."

Y/n:  "Because I am. I never wanted to rule my hometown empire until I was completely ready to take the throne from my father."

Edelgard:  "Is your father insisting you to?"

Y/n:  "No, in the contents of the letter sent from my mother... My father... he was assassinated."

Edelgard:  "By whom?"

Y/n:  "I don't know and it wasn't put in this letter. That's why I told the professor that I will be returning back to (Empire Name) as soon as I can and exceed the throne in my father's place and see what's going on for myself."

Edelgard:  "I see, did you already tell your professor of what's going on?"

Y/n: "I actually talked to the Professor about this so she knows exactly why I skipped class so I can pack up my things."

Edelgard:  "That's good, and is it possible to take me with you?"

Y/n:  "But, are you sure?"

Edelgard:  "Of course, not only two is better than one, I have never actually stepped foot in your hometown once, so it's a good chance to see what (Empire Name) is all about."

Y/n:  "I guess that makes sense, I'll ask and see if the professor wants to come along. Not only the her two best students are capable of doing things their own, but we will need the strength and the maintenance of being monitored if anything goes wrong on this mission."

Edelgard:  "Not a bad idea, let me pack my things and we're setting off by tomorrow, right?"

Y/n:  "Yes, I already finished my things and was thinking of departing tomorrow morning. And (Empire Name)is not really that far from the monastery so we should be able to make it within an hour and a few minutes if we were walking."

Edelgard:  "Then let us meet at the front gate of the monastery, I don't have that much things myself so we should be able to leave by today night. And speaking of which, our lecture was our last one of the day too."

Y/n:  "Sounds like a plan to me. We'll be using this time to get the Professor and leave out as soon as possible."

Edelgard:  "Roger."