Kaede (Kampfer)

...............................................................................................................................
🎀 Anime:  Kampfer
🎀 Kampfer!Reader x Kaede Sakura
⚠️ Yes, A lot of strong words, so you have been completely warned.
🎀 Enjoy!
...............................................................................................................................

Kampfer...
It is a term where two girls with the same color bracelet  fight another pair of girls with the same but opposite color bracelet.
You recently just became a Kampfer a few days ago.
How did it happen?
Well, you have no idea of how this could've began.
Two days ago, you were chased down by a red-haired girl who just headed in shots after shots at you without reasoning with you.

"Why do we have to fight?!"
"Because I'm a Kampfer and you are also!"

You lay on your bed and look up blankly at your white ceiling in your room.
The words keep echoing in your mind...

"Kampfer... Just what is that?"

"Contract Bracelet."

"Huh?"
You look around.

"Now that you have been chosen by the Moderators, you must fight no matter what."

"Who said that?!"
You get up confused and wary.

"That bracelet is proof of the contract."

"Bracelet?"
You look at your wrists to see your right wrist contained a bracelet that seemed to be called a "Contract Bracelet".
"It's red..."

"Here. At your desk."

You turn to your desk and see the whale entrails animal plush that you've been having as a present from Kaede Sakura, now floating towards you in cold silence.

"Did you understand what I just said?" He says in a happy tone.

"Blue One-eyed Whale... Y-you a-are talking?! What the hell is going on...?! Why do I have to fight?!"

"Because you were chosen by the Moderators."

"Moderators? Just who exactly are the Moderators?"

"Moderators are in charge of choosing who will fight amongst each other for the purpose of fighting."

"That doesn't make any sense... And who are you exactly?"

"I am a Messenger sent by the Moderators."

"Hmm..."
You look at the plush more closely.

"What?"

"I know this is off topic but your voice sounds familiar. Just like... Yoshitsugu Matsuoka!"

"Well, if that can give you a piece of mind, then I would be fine with it."

"I'm still not calm yet, but I know where I'm at now..."

"Then are you ready to kick some ass right now?"

"Umm, no."

"Why not?"