Raven (Honkai Impact 3rd)

================================
🎀 Raven & F!Y/n:  "A Sick Day For A World Serpent Valkyrie"
🎀 Game: Honkai Impact 3rd
⚠️ Warning:  "None."
🎀 Enjoy!

🎀THIS PART HAS BEEN REWRITTEN.
REWRITTEN DATE: [08/16/2023]
================================

It was just a normal day.
Sleeping upwards like a log, you were just lying on your bed as you are sleeping a bit comfortably.
With a cold hand towel resting on your forehead, you felt a bit better.
Although you were still burning hot.
Unfortunately, you fell sick due to your last mission.

A whole downpour hit for hours, and you left to take off to your mission without no rain jacket, no hoodie, nothing.
Although there was a certain someone who did practically warn you about the weather, you didn't listen as you quickly left to deal with the honkai.
Speaking of this certain person, she stepped foot into your room to help with your now warm towel.

She proceeds to take off the towel and dips it in a big glass bowl filled with some ice.
She then squeezes the extra water off, folds the towel and puts it back on your forehead.
Tingling to the cold feeling, you slightly start to open your eyes.
Although blurry since you just woke up, you called out a random name from your organization.

Y/n:  "...?"
Y/n:  "Kevin...?"

???:  "No, It's me."

Y/n:  "Oh."
Y/n:  "I'm... sorry, Raven..."
Y/n:  "And good morning."
You apologize tiredly.

Previously, you used to work for Otto, the Archbishop of Schicksal.
He was able to persuade both you and your friends to work in his cause for the sake of defeating the honkai and fight for the purpose of justice.
You were very oblivious that you never knew he was wearing another mask.
You didn't know what kind of person he was until you saw something you weren't supposed to see.
Everything was threw out of the window when you see your friends scattered around dead, missing, or turned into a zombie or honkai beast.

HE was the reason why your friends disappeared without a trace, died by the stigma implant, died by the unbearable experiments, died without any reason.
All he wanted was to revive the woman he loved who didn't even love him back, and he didn't cared how many people he had to sacrifice to reach his goal.
A bloodshed psycho he was, who didn't care about anybody but himself.
You saw it with your own eyes.
He shot and killed Fu Hua with his own two hands.

After seeing the true colors of Otto and his ambitions, you immediately left on your own to seek out your true purpose of living, plotting revenge on those he had no reason to sacrifice, not giving them time to breathe on this earth.
It was an unfair, cruel, injustice occurrence that you happened to see at the right place, at the wrong time.
Revenge for your friends and family was all you wanted.

One day when you were wandering around alone in Arc City, Kevin, the leader of the World Serpent, caught up with you and gave you an opportunity to join in his cause.
Although you were personally against it, giving it some thought, you joined in on the Serpent's plan to play out World Serpent's plans and personally seek revenge on Otto and his delusional Schicksal.

Ever since then, you have been working under Kevin.
Besides Kevin, Raven was the second person you met.
A intimidating woman, but both of you were able to get along well.
A few time have passed and it's been so long that both you worked together.

Raven:  "It's fine."
Raven:  "Good afternoon to you too."

Y/n:  "What are you doing here?"

Raven:  "I'm here to help you pass that cold of yours."