Flame-Chasers PT. 3 (HI3) (Kevin and Su)

⚠️ Warning: Not really much of a warning, the Elysian Realm is pretty chill at this point in the story. But it still might have some signs of trigger and depression since some stuff will be heavily referenced from the first part of the story. Regardless, I recommend you to proceed with caution.
🎀 This is a continuous story from Flame-Chasers PT. 1 and 2 (Honkai Impact 3rd)
🎀 This is SIM Kevin and SIM Su POV about Y/n.
🎀 You may find new, interesting things, and clues about Y/n in each and every POV of every SIM, and how they both individually felt about her.
🎀 Enjoy!

=====================================
SIM KEVIN AND MEI:  ABOUT Y/N (PT. 3)
======================================
Mei:  Kevin, I need to ask you one thing.

Kevin:  What is it?

Mei:  I just talked to Elysia and Eden about it, what do you think of Miss Y/n?

Kevin:  Y/n... she was someone I could trust.

Mei: I see. What was she like?

Kevin: She was the person to always talk to me when I needed it... Despite of me being cold physically, she would always have her white jacket ready. She took the time to hear me out, and let me let all my emotions out.

Mei: What a nice person.

Kevin: You would never know how much a person's kindness is. And hers, was the most kindest of them all.

Mei: How much?

Kevin: It's none of your concern.

Mei: ...

Kevin: ...

Kevin: You would never know how much of an important person she is to me, especially those days...

==================================
SIM SU AND MEI:  ABOUT Y/N (PT.4)
===================================
Su:  Hello, visitor.

Mei:  I hope I wasn't interrupting your meditation just now.

Su:  It would depend on your definition of interruption.

Mei: Su, just wondering, what is your interpretation on Y/n?

Su: A respectful individual, even as a SIM herself, she's still the person Kevin and I have always respected and cared for.

Mei: In your opinion, what made you respect her as a person?

Su: It wasn't a "made", it was the "efforts" she has put for me to respect her as a person.

Mei: ?

Su: You can say she earned my respects for her.

Mei: How so?

Su: My apologies, visitor. Maybe I'll tell you next time, as I now recall a memory that I didn't want to remember.

Mei: It's okay, Su. I'll come back later.

Su: Much appreciated, visitor.