And So It Begins

Zacznij od początku

This woman, you know who she is, but you rarely see her back when you were little. She was always busy, especially with helping her mother with The Sins. Although, there is something that everybody knows about her--that she is the richest and classiest from both families individually. "Yuck, who gave you that suit, Mr. Ben. How dare you wear such a thing to my mothers funeral." Ben grunted, "Please, that snobby personality of yours could only pull a rich man and not an official relationship." Abigail and Ben glared at one another, while you only stare at them as if they're crazy. Abigail then looked away and stared back at you with the original smile, "Hello, Y/n, I hope it's not a bother for me to talk to you."

'It is.'

"It's fine, you are?" Abigail gasped, "I apologize for my rudeness, I am your aunt, Abigail. I'm your mothers oldest sister." Giving her a small nod gave you enough info of the type of person she is. Ben is right, the way your aunt widened her eyes when you didn't give her a proper introduction was enough for you to realize that she is a very snobby person. She quickly said her hellos and then the funeral began, this making you look forward.

The funeral took a while, and there was a lot of crying. Your aunts were the most devastated while your uncle, the only son of your grandma, was the one trying to calm all of them down. Him and three of your dad's brothers helped carry the casket outside for the burial. Now it was out in the middle of the woods near a few graves. One, looking very familiar to you.

"Grandpa..." Ben and Abigail widend their eyes at your comment, both were freaking out inside at the thought of you remembering who he even is. Ben looked down at you while he waited for the males to properly place down the casket to bring it down the hole, "Grandpa? N/n, did you remember something?" Freezing at the man's comment, you cleared your throat and looked at him, "Sorry, it just came naturally, but I do have a question. Is that my grandpa's grave?" Ben nodded, "Yes, it is..." Ben looked over at the grave and frowned. You were studying the whole time, and you can tell that man had eyes full of anger and sadness. "He was my father, he...he was an interesting person. He used to take care of you a lot back then; he loved you so much since you're the only granddaughter he'd ever had." You blinked twice.

'Seriously, I am? None of them had daughters?'

Ben let out a deep sigh, he wasn't really having fun talking to you, he hated the topic of his father in any conversation. Especially with you.

Abigail on the other hand just admires the scene before her. She knew Ben had a weakness, but never will she have thought that it was his dead father and you.

The priest quickly thanked everyone for the time and he had blessed each of them. He had also given everyone the chance to say their last goodbye, and the burial began.

"Everyone, before they begin to bury my mother, I would like to make an announcement." Abigail raised an eyebrow at her sister's comment. Hazel, the second oldest, was always fond of her mother. Unlike Abigail over here, who never talks to her mother, she of course had to make a comment. Hazel let out a deep sigh, "It does seem like this news was unexpected, but let us not forget that even if it's just a death, she is a very powerful woman. My mother has a high tier name, and whoever is the cause of this...means they're also after all of us. There will be a meeting hosted in Anfirm HQ, at 8 P.M., in three days. Please..."

Abigail looked down at you, "You have to come along, now." You looked at her, "Am I allowed? It seems like it's a very important meeting between you all and my dad's side." Ben scuffed, "You also have to attend." Abigail was confused at the comment, but she ignored it and gave you a nod, "That is correct. You have to be there, since you do hold each bloodline in you." You weren't sure if they were joking or not, but judging by the looks of it; they're not. "I do get that, but I will not be doing nothing from it, and just sit there. It's best that I don't go..."