Let's go home...

"Push!"

Everyone pushed the carts outside of the storage room and enclosed the circle so we were safely inside them. Zombies began rushing and slamming into the walls making it harder and harder to push. Everyone was doing their best to hit the zombies off.

"Push!"

"They're climbing over!"

"It wont budge"

"Push harder!"

Having enough of trying to move and not being able to budge our barrier, i climbed over and started throwing zombies off the walls.

"Y/n! What are you doing?! Get back in here!" Wujin yelled out

"I'm helping! I'll be okay. Just keep pushing!!" I yelled out

Everyone was hitting zombies with their weapons as i helped from the other side pulling them off and pulling the crates to get us to safety. A zombie snuck down and grabbed on-jo by the leg, i pulled the zombie back and snapped his neck.

"Thank you" on-jo said looking up at me

I nodded and smiled at her, but it quickly faded when some of the others shouts..

A zombie had bitten joon-yeong on his hand after protecting mi-jin, cheong-san ran over and pushed the zombie off the side. As joon-yeong sat on the floor looking at the bite

"Hey, are you okay?" Mi-jin questions

"Shit, i said i'd take responsibility." Joon-yeong looks down sadly then back up and starts climbing over the walls

"Ya! What are you doing?!" I ran over to him

"I've been bit, i'll help keep them off the sides as long as i can.. everyone start pushing!" Joon-yeong yells out

Everyone had tears forming in their eyes but were quick to push. I gave him a small pat on the back and wiped my tears away quickly then started helping pull zombies off.

Joon-yeong was pulling as many zombies as he could off the walls while still being bitten various times. But it never stopped him from getting his friends to safety.

"Push! Push! Hurry up and push!" Joon-young yelled at the group. "Go home! Make it home! Go home! Keep going! Lets go home!"

Zombies formed around joon-young bitting wherever they could. I tried to pull them away from him but more just keep taking their place

"Y/n it's okay. Get them home safely. Don't let anyone else die.. go... h.. home.." he smiled at me before he gave into the zombies. I stood there with tears falling down my face..

Everyone kept pushing and fighting. I finally snapped myself out of it and helped pulling the zombies away.. we finally made it to the door and i got back on the other side of the walls helping knock down any that tried to climb over.

Su-hyeok and on-jo rushed to the door to try and open it but to our luck it wouldn't budge.

"It wont open!" Su-hyeok yelled out

"What are you talking about?!" Cheong-san yelled over his shoulder

"The door wont open!" On-jo yelled back

"Here let me try!" I rushed to the door and put all my strength into it. Ramming my shoulder into the door i could feel it wanting to open but still failing. The zombies were getting more aggressive and starting to climb over the walls as the group fought harder to keep them at bay.

Me and on-jo kept slamming our shoulders into the door before she looked at me "on the count of 3 we step back and run at the door, okay?"

I nodded and we started taking steps back.. "one" i said

"Two.." on-jo says starting to get ready to rush the door.

"Three.." i yelled and we ran and slammed into the door with little luck, so we backed up and did it again.. and again... until the last time we tried the door flung open..

On-jo stood there in shock for a moment before speaking...

"Dad... you.."

A/n:

Im so sorry for such a delay! I promise i didn't give up on finishing this book! Im sorry this one is shorter compared to the other chapters.. i've been dealing with some health stuff lately and i just couldnt find it in me to write. But i promise i will finish this book! Thank you for all who are reading and commenting on the book! I love you all❤️