Movie date

*ding* *ding* *ding*

grabbing my phone I open it to see Su texting me.

"Good morning sunshine! just finishing up my breakfast then I'll be over!"

chuckling I pull myself out of bed, shower and run downstairs to meet mom for breakfast.

"Good morning y/n how was your first day of school yesterday?" my mom questioned

"It was good! I made a new friend, his name is Gyeong-su. He's really sweet and funny" I answered

"Oh, a boy? is he cute? do you like him?" she teased

"moooooom, it's the first day, he's just a friend! but he'll be here soon. he wanted to talk to school together." i smiled and kissed her forehead before walking out the door. Once outside i was greeted with big brown eyes and a big wide smile.

"I was just about to text you and tell you i was here" su said

I smiled at him and linked our arms "come on don't wanna be late now"

Once we got to school and into our classroom su went to talk to his friends while I went and talked to namra.

"Goooooood morning prez" i smiled

"Good morning y/n" Namra said

I smiled, I heard Namra doesn't really talk to anyone so i feel kind of special when she spoke to me. Before I could say anything miss pack came in silencing the class for todays lesson. I got out my notebook and started taking the notes the teacher was writing on the bored. After class i walked with Su and his best friend Cheong-san to lunch. Once at the table i sat bewteen dae-su and wujin.

"Are you going to drink that y/n? Dae-su asked you using his best puppy dog eyes to get your strawberry milk

Laughing you answered "no Dae-su , you can have it. It was the only kind up there and I like banana milk anyway"

Dae-su smiled as his eyes light up taking the milk from you. You laughed at him and didn't realize wujin put his banana milk on your tray. Looking back at your tray and noticing the milk you smiled and happily took a sip from it earning a small smile from wujin.

"You like your milk?"

You turned to see wujin smiling at you "yes thank you soooo much! I owe you" you smiled

"Well, do you wanna hangout after school today?" Wujin asked smiling

Something inside your tummy flips.. are these butterflies? Why am I suddenly nervous? Looking at wujin i can see why i'm sweating slightly now. He's handsome, his dark brown hair and brown eyes and oof that smile.. "get it together y/n you need to answer him."

"I'd like that wujin" i said with a nervous smile

School flew by after lunch. I was looking forward to hanging out with wujin, but also a little nervous. Once i walked out of my last class i seen wujin waiting for me by the front doors.

"Hey! Ready to go?"

"Yeah , whatcha got planned jin? I asked

"Oh, I get a nickname too? Does that mean i'm special?" Wujin smiled

I started to giggle "of course it does" i winked at him "do you wanna come to my house and watch a movie? My mom's working late again so it'll just be us."

"Sure y/n, lead the way" he smiled

On our walk we played 20 questions to get to know more about each other. Just the basics like favorite food, color, snack, movie.. we had so much in common. Once inside my house I made us a snack while jin picked out a movie for us to watch.

"I'm stuck between these two movies, so you can pick between the two." He smiled

As i sat down next to him and put the snacks on the table i said "ohh, how about this one! Train To Busan" i smiled excitedly

"Train To Busan it is then! If you get too scared you can hold onto me" jin winked

About halfway through the movie we both fell asleep on the couch, opening my eyes i noticed my head was on wujins shoulder and his head was laying ontop of mine. Letting out a little chuckle and smiling i gently shook him awake.

"Sleep well?" I laughed

Chuckling and standing up he responded "yeah i did, sorry about the movie. I should get going.. see you at school tomorrow y/n, sleep well."

"Goodnight jin" i waved at him as he walked out the door.

Once he left i picked up our snacks, turned the tv off and headed to my bed. Once I put my pj's on and washed my face i sent a quick text to wujin

"Hope you made it home okay, i had a good time tonight. Thank you for hanging out :)"

"I had a good time too y/n can't wait to hangout again :). Sleep well" jin texted

Smiling, I put my phone on the charger, set my alarm and allowed myself to drift off into dream land.

A/N yay chapter 2!(: sorry its starting out a lil slow! It'll start to pick up soon i promise! Let me know if your liking the story so far and leave any tips for me! <3