Loss

"I said I wasn't bitten.." i-sak said to her best friend on-jo

Na-yeon wakes up from her nap "what's going on? Did you get bitten?" She suddenly stands up from the chair frightened.

"I said I wasn't" i-sak runs to the mirror whipping the blood from her nose noticing how red her eyes are turning.

"Hey are you okay?" Gyeong-su asks her worried for his friend.

I-sad with red blurry vision turns to the one person whom she cares the most about.. "on-jo.." her voice sad and scared

"I-sak.."  on-jo slowly walks to her friend

"No... right..?" I-sak holds on-jo's hands "i'm not right?" More blood drips from the girls nose.

Eyes filled with tears on-jo hugs her best friend. She doesn't want to believe it.. she just want's her best friend to be okay.. I-sak pulls away

"I'm... i'm not one of them" the poor girl tries to get her to listen

"What are you doing? Get her out of here right now!" Na-yeons annoying voice rings through the silence

Because of na-yeon yelling to get I-sak out the zombies start banging on the doors and windows threatening to come in..

"Shit. They're going to climb over." Dae-su jumps on the table and sits his back to the table covering the windows to help keep the zombies out.

"NO! Come on I said i'm okay" i-sak tries to make everyone believe her..

Cheong-san walks over to the girls and pulls on-jo away from I-sak..

"On-jo..." I-sak tries to talk to her friend but falls to her knees the virus taking over her now.. on-jo franticly tries to get out of cheong-san's grip but it's no use, the boy wont let go. I-sak falls on her stomach, her bones start crunching and we all know she's about to shoot up not being I-sak anymore.

Sadly I call out "we should do something guys.. she's not I-sak anymore..."

"Hurry up! Do something! Throw her out the window!" Na-yeon yells out making the zombies outside the room go a little crazier.

Suddenly I-sak with bones still cracking gets to her feet and looks at on-jo and cheong-san

"I-sak please... don't" on-jo begs her

I-sak not herself anymore charges at the two hoping to get a taste of human flesh. Cheong-san pushes on-jo out of harms way and pushes I-sak toward the wall. I-sak charges again and swings her arms, cheong-san ducks in time and hits her with a stool.

"STOP IT!" On-jo begs

"Cheong-san!" On-jo yells out to get the boy to stop hurting her friend!

Bad call.. I-sak's attention turns to on-jo.. she charges at her but before she could get her hands on on-jo , I come running up and body slam her out of the window.. glass and I-sak go flying outside. But On-jo rushes over and grabs her friends hand so she doesn't fall, shes dangling out the window.

"On-jo I'm so sorry.. but you need to let her go. It's not I-sak anymore.." i try to reason with her.

Cheong-san comes running over, trying to pull on-jo away so she'll let go of her friends hand.. having no luck na-yeon finally being helpful pushes a stool over with her foot

"Here! Use this!" She tells cheong-san

He picks up the stool and starts hitting I-sak.. she lets go and falls down onto the sidewalk outside. On-jo pulls herself back into the room. Cheong-san calls her name and puts his hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her. On-jo looks at him for a second before falling to her knees and cries in them.